Dr. Ogasawara visited Duke to give a seminar about his studies on peptide natural product biosynthesis. We had a group meeting with him and had a very insightful discussion. It was great to have you here, and we look forward to more interactions in the future! Dr. Ogasawara is an assistant professor at Hokkaido University and the 2018 recipient of the award for young researchers from Japan Society for Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Agrochemistry.
- Matthew and Jib’s work is published online in Nature Chemical Biology
- Our Comprehensive Natural Products reviews are published online
- Haoran and Edward’s work on MoaA is published online in JACS
- Abhi successfully defended his PhD dissertation
- Dr. Ogasawara visited Duke to give a seminar
- Abhi and Anna’s paper on glucan synthase was published in Biochemistry.
- Hai and Matthew won poster award!
- Abhi won a poster prize in the 2019 Enzymes Coenzymes and Pathway GRC
- Hai’s paper on mitomycin biosynthesis was published
- Ken was selected as the 2019 ACS Pfizer Award in Enzyme Chemistry