An article published by STAT, a national publication medium focused on scientific and medical discoveries, highlights the current status of functional enzymology, for which Ken provided expertise. It describes the importance of genome mining discovery of enzymes with novel functions, the interests of many enzymologists including us.
- Abhi won a poster prize in the 2019 Enzymes Coenzymes and Pathway GRC
- Hai’s paper on mitomycin biosynthesis was published
- Ken was selected as the 2019 ACS Pfizer Award in Enzyme Chemistry
- Matthew received the poster award
- Haoran’s Methods in Enzymology paper was published.
- Edward’s review was published online in Natural Product Reports
- Biochemistry perspective summarizing Brad and Edward’s achievements came online
- Brad’s GG-motif paper was selected for a virtual issue
- STAT article highlights the current status of functional enzymology
- Welcome Haoran and Matthew!!