Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Chimpanzee adipocytes cultured with fluorescent dyes to track sub cellular location of metabolites (purple and teal) and mitochondria (yellow). Photo credit: Sasha Makohon-Moore.
• Evolution and Development sea urchin grant awarded from NSF
• Valerie, AJ, and Hannah pass their preliminary examination
• Sasha and Allison defend their theses
• Phil publishes paper on maternal egg provisioning in Evolution and Development
• Lili visits lab from Institute of Oceanology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
• AJ and Hannah receive NSF GRFP
• Hannah, AJ, Valerie and Jane join the lab
We are located in the French Family Science Center, room 4115
Wray Lab is powered by WordPress at Duke WordPress Sites. Please read the Duke Wordpress Policies. Contact the Duke WordPress team.