Thanks for visiting the homepage of Victor Yu!
- Ph.D. Candidate, Materials Science, 2015 – present
Department of Mechanical Engineering and Materials science, Duke University, Durham, NC
Advisor: Prof. Volker Blum
- B.S., Materials Physics, 2014
Department of Materials Science, Fudan University, Shanghai, China
Advisor: Prof. Shang-peng Gao
- ELSI: An open-source, community-driven software interface connecting electronic structure codes to various high-performance solver libraries. Supports five eigensolvers and three density matrix solvers. Adopted by electronic structure code packages DFTB+, DGDFT, FHI-aims, and SIESTA.
- GPU acceleration in ELPA: A massively parallel dense eigensolver library optimized for distributed-memory HPC resources.
- FHI-aims: A full-potential, all-electron implementation of density-functional theory and beyond with numeric atom-centered basis functions.
- Other open-source projects: DFTB+, ESL (electronic structure library), libOMM, NTPoly, PEXSI, SIESTA etc.