Most of my work is collaborative, interdisciplinary, and project-based. It also often has public-facing dimensions, which include digital cultural heritage applications, location-based interventions, and art-science connections. These projects in many cases are of multiple years duration and have iterations and instances in classes, independent study projects, exhibitions, and infrastructure design for the work of others.
As things evolve I try to post updates on where things are going with these main areas. Check out the subheads for overviews of individual projects.
- Visiting Scientist at U of Padua in December 2019 December 10, 2019
- Spring 2020 Teaching October 7, 2019
- New Media Caucus Border Control presentation of Psychasthenia Studio September 23, 2019
- Venice, Padua, Utrecht, Krakow, Warsaw, Grinnell, Pittsburgh, and LA! August 2, 2019
- Recap of the Getty/DAH Summer Institute on Iris Blog December 20, 2018
- Contested Histories and Cultural Heritage at Ursinus College November 8, 2018
- Fall 2018 Teaching July 1, 2018
- Psychasthenia Studio and the Gamification of Contemporary Culture June 29, 2018
- Wrap-Up of the DAH Venice 2018 Summer Institute June 20, 2018
- Psychasthenia 3 at the Hygienic Gallery, Feb 14-17, 2018 February 20, 2018