Most of my work is collaborative, interdisciplinary, and project-based. It also often has public-facing dimensions, which include digital cultural heritage applications, location-based interventions, and art-science connections. These projects in many cases are of multiple years duration and have iterations and instances in classes, independent study projects, exhibitions, and infrastructure design for the work of others.
As things evolve I try to post updates on where things are going with these main areas. Check out the subheads for overviews of individual projects.
- Digital Durham: Past, Present, Future Rebooted! January 3, 2017
- Presentation GARR “CreActive” Conference in Florence December 10, 2016
- Amsterdam talk on Visualizing Venice and Cultural Approaches to DH November 3, 2016
- NC Jukebox Exhibition Up at Rubenstein September 1, 2016
- DH2016 and the wonders of Krakow August 1, 2016
- Visualizing Venice 2016 and Ghett/App Launch July 1, 2016
- Fall 2016 Teaching May 2, 2016
- NC Jukebox at HASTAC and DH2016 February 22, 2016
- NC Jukebox Renewed with Bass Connections; Open House on 1/27/2016 January 16, 2016
- STEAM Challenge Deadline February 1, 2016 January 16, 2016