1. Make sure to plan your visit in plenty of time (we recommend 6-8 weeks) so that you do not have to sacrifice any elements of the classroom portion of the educational experience.
2. You should allot between 3 and 4 hours for your time on site.
3. Start your time at the sites in Halangy Village and then move to Bant’s Carn – the same order that is used in their guide.
4. Bring a printed copy of the Kids’ guide along with you so that you can reference what they learned in the classroom while within the field.
5. Do not forget to add new elements such as the rising sea level and Roman occupation period while you are on site, this way you are adding to their educational experience traditionally and tangibly.