Our Zotero reference library ‘Sustainability Education in Higher Education‘, a collection of examples in the published literature organized by discipline.
Examples from other workshop programs
Many other colleges and universities host workshops for faculty to incorporate sustainability into their courses. The following sustainability education projects host example syllabi and reflections, including several extensive course listings in many fields:
- British Columbia Institute of Technology’s Pacific Spirit Project
- Central College’s Prairie Project
- Dickinson College’s Valley and Ridge Faculty Development Workshop
- Emory University’s Piedmont Project
- Ohio University’s Kanahwa Project
- University of Maryland’s Chesapeake Project
- University of Scranton’s Workshop on Sustainability
Examples from elsewhere on the internet
- Disciplinary Associations Network for Sustainability (DANS) resource page. This resource page includes links to college-level and discipline-specific educational activities and curricula that connect common disciplines (e.g., anthropology, business, chemistry, engineering, mathematics, and psychology) with sustainability.
- Rikki Wagstrom- Research on Math and Sustainability in the Classroom
- Environmental Sustainability in an Aging Society