Home » Duke Web Services
Category Archives: Duke Web Services
Miss today’s Learn IT @ Lunch session “Sites @Duke: Getting Started” with Phil Bicking (OIT Web Services)? A recording is available online.
Miss yesterday’s Learn IT @ Lunch session “Design Cool Digital Signs & Promote Campus-wide through DukeFlyer”? Watch the session recording. Note: You may be prompted to update your MS Silverlight Plug-in to be able to view the recording. Session slides are also available in PDF format.
- DukeFlyer: https://flyer.duke.edu
- How departments participate in DukeFlyer: https://oit.duke.edu/voicevideoweb/video/sharing/digitalsignage.php
- Duke University Style Guide: http://styleguide.duke.edu
- Multimedia Project Studio: http://oit.duke.edu/mps
- Duke Adobe Licensing
- Duke Photography Gallery: http://www.dukephoto.duke.edu/gallery-list
- Pexles Photo Search Engine: https://www.pexels.com
- Duke Libraries (Image Collections Resources): http://guides.library.duke.edu/images
Join us on Wednesday, July 25 for a brown bag entitled “Drupal in Use at Duke” facilitated by Ryn Nasser, Duke Web Services Project Manager and other panelists (tbd). Drupal is an open source content management system. This session will introduce participants to how Drupal is being used at Duke, information about migrating from Drupal 6 to Drupal 7 and Duke Web Services plans for future Drupal development, including a profile and custom modules tailored for Duke sites. Q&A time will be built into the session.
Date: Wednesday, July 25
Time: noon – 1:30 p.m.
Location: Room 217 Perkins
Register here: https://duke.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_ba2ImkMm5Yrtz7K
Location & Parking information: http://maps.duke.edu/map/?id=21&mrkId=2750
Lunch is not provided. Feel free to bring a brown bag lunch.