You can easily send files to a specific Box folder via email when you enable the Allow uploads to this folder via email option in Box. This feature is great for collecting any type of submissions from a group of people – this includes any electronic document (even photos!)
- Log into your Duke Box account (http://duke.box.com).
- Create a new folder, then enter the folder. (NOTE: You can also enter an existing folder.)
- Then go to More > Upload Options > Email Files to this Folder.
- When the Email Options tab in the Folder Properties window, select the Allow uploads to this folder via email option. A unique email address will be generated for the folder.
- Click Save to apply your settings.
- Upload via email only works for file attachments, the body of the email will not be uploaded to Box.
- The cumulative size of the attachments cannot exceed 80 MB (or 25 MB when sending from your Duke email account).
- The folder owner and sender will receive a notification that files were uploaded successfully.
- Collaborators will also receive a notification if upload notifications are enabled for the folder.