Michael A. Pemberton, Susanne Hall, Cary Moskovitz & Chris Anson. Text Recycling: Views of North American Journal Editors from an Interview-Based Study. Learned Publishing, 2019. DOI: 10.1002/leap.1259
Results from an interview-based study of 21 journal editors from a broad range of academic disciplines. Our findings show that editors’ beliefs and practices are quite individualized, rather than being tied to disciplinary or other structural parameters.
- New publication in AILA Review:
- Talk at National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS) yields news coverage for TRRP in Environmental Factor magazine.
- New publication in the Journal of Technical Writing and Communication
- TRRP at the 2020 Association for Practical and Professional Ethics meeting
- Presentation at AMWA 2019