The conference will be held on Duke’s West Campus. There is a very regular bus service between the Duke’s East and West’s Campus so it is possible to stay near east and take the shuttle to west campus.
More Information is forth coming. However, we recommend the following hotels. (Many of them will give you a discount if you mention you are a official visitor at Duke. )
- King’s Daughters Inn: The nicest and best value for the money. Next to duke east, with shuttle to the conference and bikes to borrow. Near restaurants and bars downtown. They have a duke rate which is reduced.
- Downtown Marriott: Near restaurants and bars downtown. Runs a Shuttle to Duke
- Washington Duke Inn: High end hotel near campus with a golf course.
- Duke Towers : Simple, well appointed small apartments with a small kitchen and a separate bedroom. Near restaurants and bars downtown. Short walk to Duke East. Best value for students and those that don’t want the trapings of a hotel (and want to save money). Duke math uses it all the time for medium term guests.
- Millennium Hotel : A bit isolated, but walkable to Duke. They also run a shuttle bus.