Lunch during the Conference
There are a number of venues for lunch during the conference. A map with many options can be found here. The official listing of which places are open during spring break is here. The eateries in the Bryan Center just announced they will be closed for renovation during spring break (contrary to what they have been saying all year!).
We now suggest you try: (click for location on duke map or see GOOGLE MAP)
- Blue Express. Hot food and sandwiches. Good for large numbers.
- Tweenies : Pre-made salad and fresh sandwiches. Ok for small/medium size groups
- The Refectory: Hot food, wraps with organic twist. Good for large numbers.
- The Faculty Commons Dinning room (all you can eat buffet and hot soup : $5 to $8 ) Good for medium to large groups.
- The Loop : pizza, burgers and good salads. Good for medium groups
- Alpine Bagels
- Panda Express
Breakfast and Coffee
a number of hotels have very good options. Especially the Kings Daughter’s inn. There are also a number of locations on campus for a scone and coffee. See the map here for many of the options in town or on campus.