Welcome to the
Duke Sense to Know Study
The Duke Sense to Know Study is developing new, faster ways to assess child development with technology that parents and pediatricians can use!
You and your child can help us by joining our study!
What is the Sense to Know Study?
- A child development study at Duke focused on the early detection of autism
- 100% remote – all study activities are completed at home
- You will be eligible for a monthly raffle for toys
- Duke experts will follow your child’s development
What is the S2K App?
- An iPad / iPhone app that assesses child development
- Takes less than 10 minutes
- Done in the comfort of your home
- Completed at 6, 9, 12 and 16 months
- Developed by researchers at the Duke Center for Autism and Brain Development and the Duke Pratt School of Engineering
Who can participate in the S2K Study?
Your participation will help us better understand children’s development and improve their health and outcomes.
Watch the video below to learn more about how the app works.