Responsible for working with Sanford faculty and administration to improve DEI/J efforts at Sanford.
- Lead efforts to organize MPP students for the creation of DEIJ memo to Sanford staff / faculty
Mental Wellbeing Committee
Responsible for working with Sanford administration to create sustainable mental health resources and activities at Sanford.
- Provide student feedback to and work closely with the Sanford Mental Wellbeing & Engagement coordinator concerning mental health programming
- Create mental wellbeing survey to build on Fall 2021 survey results
Community Building Committee
The Community Building Committee was formed to foster and strengthen the relationships between students, faculty, and staff. Our aim is to provide and promote events to help students engage with faculty and staff in positive and lasting ways. We also aim to provide opportunities for fellowship and friendship amongst MPP and MIDP cohorts through the same measures.
- Host the first Sanford Block Party (Fall 2021)
- Foster relationships between MPP & MIDP cohorts (MPP-MIDP Boxcar Mixer)
- Foster relationships between MPP cohort and staff / faculty (Pints & Professors event)
Career Services Committee
Responsible for working with Career Services to improve the Career Service experience and opportunities for Sanford students.
- Foster relationship with Sanford Career Services Staff to amplify career resources
- Work with Sanford Career Services Staff to ideate new resources to students such as an Interview Question bank, consulting prep materials, etc.
Curriculum Resolution / Academic Committee
Responsible for collecting student opinions on Sanford’s operations and curriculum for inclusion in a yearly report to administration and working to improve the curriculum experience for Sanford students.
- Create annual curriculum student feedback survey
- Provide curriculum recommendations to Sanford Alumni Board and Sanford Director of Graduate Studies