SEPTEMBER 1, 2009 – Duke News covers the story about Rochelle Schwartz-Bloom’s animated video “Animated Neuroscience and the Actions of Nicotine, Cocaine, and Marijuana in the Brain”. The 25 minute 3D animation was a joint project between Schwartz-Bloom and a colleague, Gayle Gross de Nunez. Seen on NOVA and ABC News, the video is used as a teaching tool in science. The award winning animation is available on DVD atwww.films.com. The story is also shown on You Tube.
News and Events
- Rex-an online platform for high school biology experiments is now live!
- Rochelle Schwartz-Bloom Elected AAAS Fellow
- Rochelle Schwartz-Bloom receives new Science Education grant from the National Institute on Drug Abuse
- Rochelle Schwartz-Bloom Interviewed about Science Education at Duke on WCOM
- Rochelle Schwartz-Bloom Interviewed on FOCUS in Sound