Volume 1, Issue 3– December 2017
Volume 1 (2017), Issue 3 # 1-8
These reviews may be found on the RA Reviews website
RA Reviews’ Editorial Voice: The Reviewing Process: A Case of ALuta Continua
Muhammed Haron (Editor-in-Chief).
#1 Book: The Ink of Scholars: Reflections on Philosophy in Africa
Author: Souleymane Bachir Diagne. Year: 2016
Reviewed by: Tarisayi Andrea Chimuka, National University of Lesotho.
#2 Book: Native Estates: Records of Mobility Across Colonial Boundaries
Author: Ellen Ndeshi Namhila. Year: 2017
Reviewed by: Nathaniel Mathews, State University of New York, Binghamton.
#3 Book: I Can’t Breathe: A Killing on Bay Street
Author: Matt Taibbi.Year: 2017
Reviewed by: Aman Nadhiri, Johnson C. Smith University, North Carolina, USA.
#4 Book: Moroccans in Europe: Fassi Merchants Come to Manchester
Author: Khalid Bekkaoui. Year: 2016
Reviewed by: Mbaye Lo, Duke University.
#5 Book: Social Challenges in Tunisia after the Revolution, Governance and Social Intervention
Author: (Editor) Abdessattar Rejab. Year: 2017
Summary by: Abdessattar Rejeb, The University of Carthage, Tunisia.
#6 Review Essay: Hussein Solomon. 2013. Jihad: A South African Perspective
Author: Hussein Solomon. Year: 2013
Reviewed by: Muhammed Haron, University of Botswana & University of Pretoria.
#7 Conference Papers: استعراض للملتقى الدولي لتفاعل الثقافات الإفريقية المنعقد في أسوان بجمهورية مصر العربية (13- 16 نوفمبر 2017)
Reviewed by: Kamal Muhammad Gahallah, International University of Africa, Khartoum, Sudan.
#8 Film: Black Girl. Sembene Ousmane (Dir/ Writer), André Zwoboda (Producer). Year: 1966
Reviewed by: Leah Rothfeld, Duke University.
Editor-In-Chief & Associate Editors
• Muhammed Haron, Professor of Religious Studies, Department of Theology & Religious Studies, University of Botswana, Executive Member, Centre for Contemporary Islam, University of Cape Town, & Associate Research in the Faculty of Theology at the University of Pretoria (email@example.com). (Editor-In-Chief)
• Wendy Wilson-Fall, Associate Professor and Chair, Africana Studies Program Oeschle Center for International Education, Lafayette College (firstname.lastname@example.org);
• Hassan Juma Ndzovu, PhD. Senior Lecturer of Religious Studies, Department of Religious Studies, Moi University, Kenya (email@example.com);
• Yunus Dumbe, PhD. Religious Studies Department, College of Arts and Social Sciences, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Accra, Ghana, (firstname.lastname@example.org);
• Badr Abdelfattah Badr, PhD Assistant Professor of Curriculum & Instruction, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt (email@example.com);
• Bamba Drame, Dar El Hadith El Hassaniya Institute, Rabat Morocco, (firstname.lastname@example.org);
• Mbaye Lo, Associate Professor of the Practice, Duke
Copyright © 2017 by Research Africa, (email@example.com), all rights reserved. RA allows for copy and redistribution of the material in any medium or format, provided that full and accurate credit is given to the author, the date of publication, and the location of the review on the RA website. You may not distribute the modified material. RA reserves the right to withdraw permission for republication of individual reviews at any time and for any specific case. For any other proposed uses, contact RA’s Editor-in-Chief. The opinions represented in the reviews and published on the RA Reviews website are not necessarily those held by RA and its Review editorial team.