Research Africa Reviews
Editor-In-Chief & Associate Editors
• Muhammed Haron, Professor of Religious Studies, Department of Theology & Religious Studies, University of Botswana, & Executive Member, Centre for Contemporary Islam, University of Cape Town (firstname.lastname@example.org). (Editor-In-Chief)
• Wendy Wilson-Fall, Professor and Chair, Africana Studies Program Oeschle Center for International Education, Lafayette College (email@example.com);
• Hassan Juma Ndzovu, PhD. Associate Professor, Department of Religious Studies, Moi University, Kenya (firstname.lastname@example.org);
• Bamba Drame, PhD, Dar El Hadith El Hassaniya Institute, Rabat Morocco, (email@example.com);
• Mbaye Lo, Associate Professor of the Practice, Asian & Middle Eastern Studies, Duke
• Professor Alinah Segobye, Northwest University, South Africa & Botswana, (firstname.lastname@example.org);
• Professor Ifeyinwa Okolo, Federal University Lokoja, Nigeria, (email@example.com);
• Professor Hamdy Hassan, Cairo University, Egypt & Zayd University, UAE (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Former board members:
• Yunus Dumbe, PhD. Religious Studies Department, College of Arts and Social Sciences, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Accra, Ghana, (email@example.com) (2017-2022).
• Badr Abdelfattah Badr, PhD Assistant Professor of Curriculum & Instruction, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt (firstname.lastname@example.org). (2017-2022).