We are excited to announce ongoing funding opportunities to help support and grow the regenerative medicine community at Duke:
- 1. Partnered Program Catalyst grants – applications due June 20, 2018
- Regeneration Next’s Partnered Program Catalyst Grants aim to encourage new discoveries and applications in regenerative science and medicine, leading to submission of collaborative and interdisciplinary program project (or similar) grant applications. Our goal is to stimulate new collaborative projects that lead to larger grants. Fulll callout >
2. Two-Year Postdoctoral Fellowships – Now accepting applications, full applications due
Jan 31, 2018 Deadline extended to March 5
This Fellowship is designed to help recruit to the Duke community those top junior scientists interested in the broad field of tissue regeneration. Funding for successful applicants will start in July 2018. Full callout >
3. Student travel grants – Deadlines April 16 and September 17, 2018
Travel grants of up to $1000 are available for Duke graduate students to to present work relevant to tissue regeneration/ developmental biology at scientific conferences. Full callout>
4. Summer Research Fellows Program – Deadline for applications has passed.
A new 10-week summer research program designed to give undergraduate students hands-on experience in graduate level biomedical research in the area of tissue regeneration. We welcome applicants who are seriously considering joining a graduate program after completing their undergraduate degree. Full callout >
Ongoing: recruitment of outstanding faculty members
The Regeneration Next Initiative (RNI) is partnering with basic and clinical departments throughout Duke University School of Medicine to hire a tenure-track faculty member at the Assistant Professor level. We invite applications from accomplished scientists with expertise and innovative approaches to developmental and cell biology, quantitative biology, imaging, stem cell biology, mechanisms of tissue regeneration, or tissue engineering. The application deadline has now passed and candidates have been shortlisted.