- WhatsApp Web: Conoce el truco para colocar la plataforma en modo oscuro
- Fórmula E: un monoplaza eléctrico de competencia llega al Perú | FOTOS
- Google Maps halló dónde está la escenografía original de 'El chavo del 8'
- Demi Moore y el extraño significado de su nombre al ser traducido en Google Translate
- Joven con zancos arrancó carcajadas en usuarios de Google Maps por esta razón
- La "indignación" de un perro al ver a su dueño comer sin invitarle desata innumerables carcajadas en Internet
- Cosmonautas rusos "imprimirán" tejidos musculares en la EEI
- "Friends": Mónica y Rachel fueron sustituídas en la serie y nadie se dio cuenta
- Google Translate: traductor se burla de "La bruja del 71" y resultado molesta a fans de "El chavo del 8"
- ¿Qué puedo comer si tengo los triglicéridos altos?
Category Archives: Uncategorized
It is 10:13 PM in Cusco. Today I took my usual morning routine and headed over to the Urcos bus stop. There, Melanie negotiated with the mean conductor and got us safely over to Huacarpay (for the last time on … Continue reading
It is 10:08 PM in Cusco. I’m chilling with Baruna and a new dog that Daniela just rescued (he’ll have a new home soon). I’m having a contest for the name so we can give him (a male) a temporary … Continue reading
I have three days left at Hogar Amantaní, and I want to share some final thoughts about my time as a volunteer and really think about what I have brought and what I have learned. I want to go back … Continue reading
It is 10:13 PM in Cusco. I’m sitting in the living room with Baruna enjoying my evening. Today I ate my normal breakfast (Marianela is feeling a little better) and headed over to Huacarpay. Unfortunately, Melanie and I ran into … Continue reading
It’s our last week of work and I’m amazed at how quickly time has passed. I’ve loved my time at Amantaní but as its getting close to our departure date I find myself reflecting upon my work at the Hogar … Continue reading
It is 10:13 PM in Cusco. I’ve been chilling with Baruna and watching some Wolves highlights tonight. Today I woke up to a nice loud scratching and whining at my door. Guess who wanted to come in? It was none … Continue reading
King Arthur wields the sword of justice. Robin Hood stands for the poor. Princess Leia destroys empires, and Buffy Summers battles vampires. From ancient folklore to space-based fantasies, heroes are those who stand between the world and certain doom. And … Continue reading
As I rode the lime green bus home from work on Friday, my legs turned outward at an unnatural angle so that I could fit into the seat not made for a person taller than five foot four to fit … Continue reading
I was walking back form a haircut with a to-go coffee from La Bondiet in hand, and sipping very carefully from the top. I’m well aware at this point that the to-go lids here simply do not function. They don’t. … Continue reading