- Scott, el perro con displasia de cadera que 'vende' marcadores para pagar su tratamiento
- Caso Susana Villarán: Gabriel Prado seguirá bajo comparecencia con restricciones
- Frida Sofía asegura: "Alejandra Guzmán me tiene bloqueada en todas partes"
- [HOY] Barcelona vs. Borussia Dortmund EN DIRECTO vía Fox Sports: en Signal Iduna Park por Champions League
- [EN DIRECTO] Barcelona vs Borussia Dortmund EN VIVO vía ESPN y FOX Sports: HOY por Champions League
- Surgen nuevas revelaciones sobre cómo Chávez quería "inundar EE.UU. de cocaína"
- Lima soportará una temperatura mínima de 14°C este martes 17 de setiembre del 2019, según Senamhi
- Entel Challenge Conquista tu tiempo: ¡tú también forma parte de los primeros lugares!
- El tierno video donde la hija de Kylie Jenner dice "Te quiero" en español
- ¿Cómo afecta la guerra comercial en el tipo de cambio?
Author Archives: Davis Lovvorn
It is 10:26 PM in Nashville. I am back home safely and watching Impractical Jokers with my brother. Yesterday I had my last breakfast and enjoyed a quiet morning, mostly playing with Baruna. Unfortunately, Pepa wasn’t doing well again, so … Continue reading
It is 10:50 PM in Cusco. This will (likely) be my last post from Peru until I arrive in Nashville on Sunday. Today I woke up, ate my normal breakfast, showered, and watched the 2015 Final Four games before I … Continue reading
It is 10:45 PM in Cusco. I just watched Trump’s acceptance speech at the RNC. Pretty amazing how the Internet connects us to things so far away. I woke up by my new natural alarm clock, Baruna, ate my normal … Continue reading
It is 10:13 PM in Cusco. Today I took my usual morning routine and headed over to the Urcos bus stop. There, Melanie negotiated with the mean conductor and got us safely over to Huacarpay (for the last time on … Continue reading
It is 10:08 PM in Cusco. I’m chilling with Baruna and a new dog that Daniela just rescued (he’ll have a new home soon). I’m having a contest for the name so we can give him (a male) a temporary … Continue reading
It is 10:13 PM in Cusco. I’m sitting in the living room with Baruna enjoying my evening. Today I ate my normal breakfast (Marianela is feeling a little better) and headed over to Huacarpay. Unfortunately, Melanie and I ran into … Continue reading
It is 10:13 PM in Cusco. I’ve been chilling with Baruna and watching some Wolves highlights tonight. Today I woke up to a nice loud scratching and whining at my door. Guess who wanted to come in? It was none … Continue reading
It is 11:00 PM in Cusco. I just watched the Rivers buzzer beater game and am enjoying a quiet night at home with the dogs. Today started off nice and slowly, as a weekend should. Baruna got to sleep in … Continue reading
It is 10:49 PM in Cusco. Baruna is cowering from the fireworks in my room right now. Today I started off in the usual fashion and headed over to Huacarpay with Melanie. The boys once again swarmed Melanie looking for … Continue reading