The Communication Manager Track offers classes to help prepare communication specialists for roles managing communication programs, departments or institutes. It is open to any Duke employee with interest in learning how to manage the communication responsibilities for a program or unit like staff supervision, developing holistic communication plans, coordinating editorial content for multiple communication channels.
The current classes available for the Job Skills Track are:
4/27/16For a full list of Communication Manager Track classes that have been offered, please visit the Course Descriptions page.Don’t see something you think should be offered? Make a suggestion.Other Management Development Resources:If you are interested in becoming a better communication manager or being hired for such a position, you should explore the training and development options offered through Duke Learning and Organization Development.
- Supervisory Excellence Certificate Program
- Guide to Managing at Duke
- Management Development classes (classes available through Learning & Organization Development course offerings)
- Moving from Peer to Supervisor
- Keys to Supervisory Success
- Making Your Point: Keys to Effective Managerial Communication
For a full list of ProComm classes that have been offered, please visit the Course Descriptions page.