Engineering Master’s Programs (EMP) Student Clubs serve an important function in the Master’s Student experience, complementing a student’s education with academic, networking, social, and professional development opportunities. The EMP Student Clubs are meant to include a range of students across departments and programs and are additional to student clubs that are housed within a particular department/program and are intended to serve those students specifically.
Students who are interested in establishing an Engineering Master’s Programs Student Club should:
- Review Engineering Master’s Programs Student Club Guidelines
- Complete Engineering Master’s Programs Student Club Application (Spring 2022 deadline is November 15)
Student Club applications will be reviewed within 1-3 business days. After review, the proposed leadership team will be contacted to discuss next steps.
Once a Student Club has been approved, Club leadership should:
- Complete Club Funding Request Form
- Spring 2022 deadline is January 10
- Fall 2022 deadline is September 10
Student Club funding requests will be reviewed within 1-3 business days. Once approved, Clubs will be able to begin event planning for the semester.
As approved Student Clubs wish to host events, Club leadership should:
- Submit Engineering Master’s Programs Student Club Event Form
- requested deadline: 2 weeks prior to planned event or activity to allow for proper approvals, space reservations, and advertising
Student Club event forms will be reviewed within 1 business day. Once approved, Clubs will be able to move forward with plans and advertising.