Corporate E-Social Sponsorship
What are E-Socials?
- Fun, informal informational/recruiting events on Friday afternoons from 4:30 to 6:00 pm.
- Great way to network with interested students in a casual setting over games, food, and drinks.
What are the logistics?
- Companies are free to host however they wish.
- Successful past events have included games or activities such as jeopardy or pub quizzes.
- May host entire E-Social, be paired up with another company, or paired with one or several student groups
- We will do our best to accommodate your wishes, but it may depend on the selected dates.
What is the cost of hosting?
- Food for E-Social attendees. (Eg. Pizza, snacks, small sandwiches, etc.)
- Typically enough for 150-250 attendees to have a small snack, not necessarily a full meal
- ESG sponsors two kegs of beer at all events for attendees of age. Companies are welcome to help sponsor as well; it is greatly appreciated but by no means required.
How can you be involved?
- Contact the Director of Industry Relations, Matthew Jaynes (email@example.com).
- Earlier contacts are more likely to receive their first choice dates.
ESG looks forward to working with you!