Program Coordinator with Help Desk

Natalie Rincon
Natalie Rincon served as a Program Coordinator with Help Desk—a student initiative addressing the social determinants of health to reduce health disparities. She helped launch a new project in which student volunteers, instead of case managers, screened patients at Lincoln Community Health Center for social needs and referred them to community resources. 

Ask me a question about this poster! Please send me an email.

3 thoughts on “Program Coordinator with Help Desk”

1. This is a very good initiative! I am impressed by the leadership you demonstrated by launching this new project. I wanted to ask what was your biggest challenge when creating this new project and how were you able to navigate or solve these challenges, if any?

2. Amazing work, Natalie! What a challenging, engaging, and meaningful summer experience! Seems like you learned a lot!

3. Hi Natalie! One thing I was curious about was if the students were also trained by the case managers and if this role is still filled by undergraduate students. I find it so valuable that students are able to engage with the community on this level and learn about social needs in a way that our classes cannot teach us. Thank you so much for sharing your work!