Comments welcome, please contact me via email.
- Automorphic-twisted summation formulae for pairs of quadratic spaces, recommended for publication pending revision at Representation Theory.
- Conics meeting eight lines over perfect fields (with Cameron Darwin, Aygul Galimova, and Stephen Mckean), recommended for publication pending revision at Journal of Algebra.
My papers are also available on my arXiv page.
- Factorization tests and algorithms arising from counting modular forms and automorphic representations (with Greg Martin), Canadian Mathematical Bulletin, 62.1 (2019): 81-97.
- On triple product L-functions (with Jayce Getz, Chun-Hsien Hsu and Spencer Leslie)
- Integer conjugacy trace formula (with Rahul Dalal and Chung-Ru Lee)
- Automorphic-twisted summation formulae for pairs of quadratic spaces II
- Euler characteristic of rigid local system (with Jerry Yu Fu) (Arizona Winter School 2022 group project, Supervisor: Zhiwei Yun)
Other Research Experience:
- Arizona Winter School 2019: Topology and Arithmetic
Group Project: Weil’s Conjecture for Function Fields: Parahoric Harder-Narasimhan Theory
Supervisor: Jacob Lurie