Graduate & Undergraduate Programs:
- Northwestern University, School of Communication, Department of Performance Studies.
- New York University, Tisch School of the Arts, Department of Performance Studies.
- Brown University, Department of Theatre Arts and Performance Studies.
- NEW! University of British Columbia, Okangan, Creative and Critical Studies. BFA in Interdisciplinary Performance and MFA in Interdisciplinary Graduate Studies: Creative Arts.
- University of California at Berkeley, Department of Theater, Dance and Performance Studies.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Department of Communication Studies, Performance Studies.
- Louisiana State University, Department of Communication Studies, Performance Studies.
- Southern Illinois University, Carbondale; Department of Speech Communication, Performance Studies.
- University of Maryland, School of Theatre, Dance and Performance Studies.
- San Francisco State University, Communication Studies Department, Performance Studies (B.A. and M.A. only)
- Texas A&M, Department of Performance Studies (B.A. and M.A. only)
- Roehampton University (UK), Drama, Theatre & Performance.
- University of Sydney (AU), Department of Performance Studies.
- University of New South Wales (AU), School of English, Media and Performing Arts, Theatre and Performance Studies.
- Arizona State University, School of Theater & Film, Theatre Performance of the Americas.
- Bowling Green State University, Department of Theatre and Film, Performance Studies Graduate Certificate.
- California Institute of the Arts, MFA in Writing for Performance (not Performance Studies officially but certainly emphasizes experimentation and interdisciplinary in creative process and product).
- Concordia University, Centre for Interdisciplinary Studies in Society and Culture, Performance Studies.
- Cornell University, Department of Theatre, Film and Dance, Theatre & Performance Studies.
- Towson University, MFA in Theatre (not Performance Studies in official name but certainly interdisciplinary and experimental in practice).
- University of Texas at Austin, Performance as Public Practice.
- UCLA, School of Theater, Film and Television, Theater and Performance Studies.
- University of California at Davis, Performance Studies.
- University of Manchester (UK), Anthropology, Media and Performance.
- University of Mainz (Germany), International Postgraduate Programme, Performance and Media Studies.
- University of South Dakota, MA ONLY, in Dramaturgy.
- Georgetown University, Department of Performing Arts, Theater and Performance Studies Program.
- Kennesaw State University, Department of Theater, Performance Studies & Dance, Program in Theatre and Performance Studies.
- Aberystwyth University (Wales), Theatre, Film & Television Studies, Performance Studies.
- Performance Studies International (PSi).
- Hemispheric Institute of Performance and Politics.
- Center for Performance Studies (UCLA).
- Center for Performance Studies (UW)
- Centre for Performance Research (Aberystwyth).
- World Performance Project (Yale).
- Extensions: Online Journal of Embodiment and Technology (UCLA).
- TDR: The Drama Review
- Performance Research
- Liminalities: A Journal of Performance Studies
- Text and Performance Quarterly
- Theatre Research International
- Vectors: Journal of Culture and Technology in a Dynamic Vernacular
- Women and Performance: A Journal of Feminist Theory