Home » Uncategorized » Welcome to Duke Preclinical QIBA!

Welcome to Duke Preclinical QIBA!

We are members of the NIH Co-Clinical Imaging Research Resources Program (CIRP). CIRP promotes development of quantitative imaging resources for therapeutic or prevention co-clinical trials that study both patients and human-in-mouse models.

Our  project  entitled “The Duke Preclinical Research Resources for Quantitative Imaging Biomarkers,”  focuses on optimizing preclinical MRI of the extremity and respiratory-gated CT of the lungs for utilization in a co-clinical trial evaluating radiation therapy and immunotherapy with a PD-1 inhibitor in a genetically engineered mouse model (GEMM) of soft tissue sarcoma. We make available:

1. Hi there,

Thanks for the shared data! I was doing a 3D printing phantom with it and it’s very helpful! However, I got a bit confused about the dimension. From ImageJ, it has a pixel size of 0.1*0.1 cm^2 and a voxel depth of 2.54 cm, which makes it much bigger than a mouse lung. Can you please let me know if I mistook something?
    Thank you!

• The resolution is isotropic for the lung micro-CT set. The voxel size is 0.1 mm in all 3 directions.