Faculty and Staff Profiles

Alicia R. Bolden, DMSc, MPH, PA-C

Clinical Team Faculty

I joined Duke PA Program as faculty in July 2019. I have worked clinically in internal medicine (IM) as a hospitalist for most of my career. I also have clinical experience in urgent care, occupational medicine, and GI. I have been in PA education for over 6 years and served as Academic Director and Associate Program Director at the Nova Southeastern University PA program in Fort Lauderdale. In my current role on the clinical team here at Duke PA program, some of my responsibilities will include coordinating the core rotation IM course, call-back-day activities, site visits, and supporting the evidence-based medicine course that runs throughout the clinical year. In addition to my clinical year responsibilities, I serve as faculty advisor, instructor in the physical assessment course, and participate in the admissions process. The most exciting part of my new role here at Duke will be getting to know all of the clinical preceptors and community partners that contribute to the knowledge of our PA students. I look forward to introducing myself to each and every one of you. Thank you for your service to our profession.