The Department of Orthopaedic Surgery Administration team is currently going through the SOM Mission Administration Accountability Departmental Review. The goals of the review include:
- Understand how each mission in the department is managed, and how accountability extends vertically all the way through the organization.
- Identify potential gaps in processes or reporting that might be useful in management of the department.
- Identify areas where oversight might be strengthened.
Key areas of review are:
- Department Leadership Structure
- Administrative Staffing
- Faculty Compensation Plans
- Clinical Services Administration
- Research Administration
- CRU Administration
- Education Administration
- Financial/Activity Reporting
Participating in the departmental review are Mike Gagnon, Jill Karr, Maria Manson, John McCall, Peter Pavlis, Wendy Thompson and Tim Riddle.
Below is a picture of Peter Pavlis, Maria Manson and Mike Gagnon as they prepare for the first meeting with the School of Medicine.