Duke Neurodiversity Connections holds campus presentations for departments and groups. Contact members of the group to schedule a presentation by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Academic Advising Tip Sheet
- Disability at Duke includes resources focused on organizing student and faculty efforts for disability justice and pedagogy. The Duke Accessible Syllabus Project includes tips and materials for teachers to make their classrooms more inclusive.
- Faculty Classroom Inclusion Guide
- Faculty Brochure
- Faculty Tip Sheet
- Overview of How to Support Neurodiverse-Students
- Neurodiversity “101” video
- Neurodiversity Student Perspectives Panel, 9/26/23
- Dr. Sam Brandsen presents on the Domains of Inclusion in the classroom