From the Duke Chronicle, interviewing Susan Lozier, Ben Leonard explores the University’s new strategic plan focusing on global engagement and natural sciences.
- Major Study Rewrites the Driving Source of Atlantic Ocean Circulation – Discover Magazine
- Ocean mixing that drives climate found in surprise location – AP
- A surprising new picture of ocean circulation could have major consequences for climate science – Washington Post
- Waters west of Europe drive ocean overturning, key for regulating climate
- Susan Lozier to serve as President-elect of the American Geophysical Union