Public Economics, Economics of Education, Applied Microeconomics, History of Economics
Ph.D. Economics, Duke University, expected May 2017.
M.A. Economics, Duke University, 2012.
M.A. Economics, University of Colorado Denver, 2010.
B.A. Economics with Honors, Calvin College, 2008.
- 2017 (including scheduled): Penn State, UMass Amherst Res. Econ, Rochester, Yale SOM, AEFP, NAEd, SOLE
- 2016: ASSA, CU Denver, AEFP, HOPE, UNC Chapel Hill
- 2015: Summer Institute for the History of Economic Thought, HES
- 2014: ASSA, HOPE
Duke University, TA, Fall 2012.
- Microeconomic Theory I (Ph.D)
University of Colorado, TA, Fall 2009–Spring 2011.
- Statistics with Computer Applications, Principles of Microeconomics, Principles of Macroeconomics
Calvin College, TA, Fall 2007–Spring 2008.
- Computing Presentations, Principles of Economics, Principles of Microeconomics, Principles of Macroeconomics, Calculus Applications for Business
Awards and Honors
- National Academy of Education/Spencer Dissertation Fellowship, 2016.
- Warren J. and Sylvia J. Samuels Young Scholar, History of Economics Society, 2015.
- Outstanding Graduate Student, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, University of Colorado Denver, 2010.
- George W. Zinke Award in Economics, University of Colorado, 2009, 2010.
- Academic All-American, American Collegiate Hockey Association, 2006-2008.