Duke Primary Care is recruiting certified or registered medical assistants (MA, Certified or RMA) to work at our primary care and urgent care locations throughout the Triangle.
We have innovative leadership, offer a positive work environment, and have a strong sense of teamwork and community. Our team members embody our values of teamwork, integrity, diversity, excellence and safety. If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk with you.
As a part of our team, you will perform patient care and administrative duties, assist provider and/or nursing staff with the examination and treatment of patients and play a critical role in ensuring patient visits run smoothly.
You will also have the opportunity to participate in our clinical ladder program, which is designed to recognize staff for advanced performance and leadership. Our pathway of advancement has three levels – Medical Assistant, Certified I, II and III.
You must be AAMA or AMT certified, and BLS certification from the American Heart Association is preferred.
Duke Primary Care Benefits
- Participation in our Medical Assistant, Certified Clinical Ladder, which supports professional development, career growth, and the opportunity for increased pay
- Free parking for employees at our DPC practices
- Free uniforms
- Access to continuing education dollars
Duke Health Benefits
- Our staff have access to physicians and clinical care for themselves and their covered dependents
- We enjoy excellent health, dental, vision, and disability insurance plans, with highly competitive premiums and out-of-pocket costs
- Access to two retirement plans:
- Excellent Paid Time Off (PTO) benefits that start at 30 days per year for full-time, 40 hour/week employees and grows to 40 days per year with continued service
- Many other benefits programs that support our team members in balancing work and life
- Financial security benefits
- Healthy lifestyle programs
- Employee Perqs discount programs
- Access to unique cultural programs
To learn more about the certified medical assistant opportunities, please fill out the brief form to the left, or email email@example.com.