Deadline: Rolling through June 30, 2017
Sanford’s Policy Bridge has limited funds available to support small grants for engagement activities that serve to catalyze, expand, or enhance efforts to bridge research and policy.
We invite proposals of up to $4,000. Funding might support activities such as:
- Collaborative work with policy or practice partners external to Duke or at Duke
- Policy engagement components of a conference (targeted dissemination of materials to policymakers, facilitation of policymaker travel)
- Course-related policy engagement activities (attendance at policy events, guest expenses)
- Purchase of materials to assist students and/or faculty with their policy engagement work (technological capacity)
- Researching strategies for policy engagement with one or more public sector agencies
- Data collection with a stated purpose of increasing policy engagement and impact.
Faculty, staff, and students from across Duke may apply. The application must include at least one faculty member and demonstrate that at least one person from the Sanford School is involved.