The Biology and Evolutionary Anthropology IT Service Desk was created to give users access to a live support technician for resolution of emergency computing issues, inquire about purchasing equipment, request loaner equipment, and to request guidance/information with any and all general computing related issues with supported hardware and operating systems. All Faculty and Staff for the Biology and Evolutionary Anthropology departments are required to use one of the three methods below when requesting help from the IT Service Desk. Users may also request loaner equipment by contacting this group.
Biology/Evanth Service Desk
Bio-Sci Room 150 is staffed Monday through Friday from 8:30-4:30pm.
Please come by in person; ask us a question; bring your laptop! We are here to help!
A ticket will be opened on your behalf with the Biology and Evolutionary Anthropology IT Service Desk by sending e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A ticket will be opened on your behalf with the Biology and Evolutionary Anthropology IT Service Desk by filling out the form here: https://sites.duke.edu/helpdesk/request-it-help/
- Sasha Calden, Senior IT Manager
- Blake Woolard, Service Desk Analyst I, Windows and Mac Support
- Darrell Cooley, Service Desk Analyst II, Windows and Mac Support – Server Admin
- Student Computer Consultants, Service Desk- Bio-Sci 150, Windows and Mac Support
- Sir Duke Macintosh aka Mac, and little Miss Minnie Team Mascots, Miniature Dachshunds here for the cuteness factor