Bio (Faculty Only)
- The Division of General Internal Medicine requests an annual update of every faculty CV. Expect an annual request from the DGIM administrative office.
- Faculty members also should update their online academic profile via Scholars@Duke which presents the academic scholarship of our faculty. This is valuable because it is Duke’s public display of our academic profiles and a remarkable means for others, both within and outside of Duke, to connect in a era where collaboration matters.Search “People” for your name.Click “Manage This Profile” to make edits. We recommend:
- A few sentences describing your academic presence
- Update of other content, if needed
- Upload with a recent photo (within the past three years), if not there already
You may want also to see interesting analytics of your academic publications via Duke Elements such as mentions on Twitter, readers on Mendeley or CiteULike, journal rankings and your paper’s citations, even export your list by PDF including DOI links.
For further details about your photo and Duke Health visit the Department of Medicine page. (click here)
Conflict of Interest (Faculty Only)
- Every two years, faculty members and certain staff members are required to submit a conflict of interest disclosure form electronically. Click here to receive access to submit the form or update your current year form when a change of status has occurred. Available from the School of Medicine Research Integrity Office.
- Please click here to create or update your COI Disclosure Form (requires NetID)
- Annual vaccination against the flu is now a condition of employment at Duke University Health System. (learn more)
Times and locations for obtaining the vaccination are available online. The 2016 deadline for policy compliance is Tuesday, November 1, 2016.
(Depending on your position) Click the link above. On the Duke Occupational & Environmental Safety Office Page click on Training & Reports -> Online Training -> Login with NetID and password
Click the link above. On the Duke Occupational & Environmental Safety Office Page click on Training & Reports -> Online Training -> Login with NetID and password