Skip to content
- Boeing Grand Challenge Fellows
- Status: Ongoing
- Description: As a member of this program, I write STEM lesson plans in compliance with state and national standards. In addition to sending these lesson plans to a publicly available repository, I also teach them in Durham public schools.
- GC Connection: As a baseline, all the plans submitted by fellows must be related to one of the Grand Challenges. The plans I have written so far all dealt with an understanding of energy and its uses, with one specifically focusing on solar power.
- Supervisor: Dr. Carmen Rawls, Academic Dean
- Hours: 16, including 6 in class hours