- “[>1 Self]” by Jarvis – Winner of Best Score – Serges Himbaza and Yoon Choi, People’s Choice
- “You Have No Idea” by Randolph – Winner of Best Editor and Director – Alex Elliott
- “As We Are” by Alspaugh – Winner of Best Story – Clive Mudanda and Megan Pearson
- “True Life: I Go To Duke” by Blackwell – Winner of Best Actress – Tiana Horn
- “Free Falling” by Bell Tower – Winner of Best Actor – Ashwin Kommajesula
- “Dear Diary” by Epworth
- “GA and Proud” by Gilbert-Addoms
- “Perfectly Imperfect” by Aycock
Three freshman Duke students face challenges during a “day in the life” but come together to overcome that challenge through companionship, music, and working hard.
Winner of Best Score – Serges Himbaza and Yoon Choi, People’s Choice
If my Freshman year were a movie genre, what would it be?
Winner of Best Editor and Director – Alex Elliott
Three students from completely different walks of life become friends through the power of Duke Basketball.
Winner of Best Story – Clive Mudanda and Megan Pearson
Three Freshman tell incoming student what Duke is like.
Winner of Best Actress – Tiana Horn
Even the strongest break.
Winner of Best Actor – Ashwin Kommajesula
A student comes to terms with life in Duke and finds her life falling into place.
With little time and resources, the residents of Gilbert-Addoms band together to exemplify the freshman experience by simply filming the antics of a typical night.
Four first-year Duke students find that it is completely okay to be imperfect.