At memoryCrafters, we are building a platform to help people create new memories and engage in their old memories.
To help people create new memories easily and quickly, we are building a one stop shop platform for end-to- end planning of milestone celebrations (birthdays, baby showers, graduations, etc.). We streamline the process of planning and managing events for users so that they can focus on what matters most: creating lifelong memories.
memoryCrafters partners with local businesses (birthday party venues, freelancers, hobbyists & vendors) to help them directly market and sell their services to the consumer. We use latest technologies to help our external business partners maximize capacity utilization during non-peak hours.
memoryCrafters also partners with global companies to help them celebrate work anniversaries and achievements of their employees locally.
Product Management Summer Intern:
memoryCrafters is seeking a curious, enthusiastic, and self-motivated individual with strong interest in working at an early stage startup. We are primarily seeking a high performing college student interested in product development. Selected candidate will have the opportunity to work with memoryCrafters employees as well as relevant external partners and stakeholders.
Job Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the development of new products by:
o Working with the business development team to understand the requirements of a product that can fulfill the needs of customers, vendors, and external partners
o Generating product requirements by determining specifications, establishing production timetables, and maintaining timetables in line with the Go-to-market strategy
o Working with graphic designers and engineers to translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
• Assist in the implementation of new products by:
o Developing product pricing and positioning strategies
o Working with the marketing team to design marketing material that best represents the products.
An Ideal Candidate Should Have:
- An interest in working in an ambiguous environment at an early stage startup. Ability to work in a team and highly collaborative fast paced environment
- Interest in technology, and technology enabled features and services.
- Superior communication and analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- General manager/owner mentality and an entrepreneurial drive
- Proven ability to work cross functionally and influence others.
If you are interested in learning about the entrepreneurial space, working with a new group of diverse people, developing customer focused products, and contributing to the overall success of the team, please email your resume and cover letter (optional) to firstname.lastname@example.org noting your interest in the position and any relevant experience you may have.