Arctic Analytics is an enterprise analytics ML platform that empowers firms with a product engine to scale their business while managing growing data needs. With Arctic, firms will have the ability to use ML algorithms such as SVM, K-Means, Bayesian Optimization, and XG Boost to segment customers, predict consumer’s purchasing behavior, and understand customer reviews/sentiments in a no-code platform.
We are looking for a seasoned full-stack engineer to build out and manage our entire web infrastructure. Goal will be focused on building out Arctic Analytic’s UI and Visualization Tool.
Our project entails implementing our pre-approved UI, constructing our API, connecting the two, and setting up our server infrastructure. This includes all associated areas such as database and architecture design.
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture
- “Pixel-perfect” implementation of our approved user interface
- Design and deployment of our database
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Design and construction of our REST API
- Integrating our front-end UI with the constructed API
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
- At least three years’ experience with:
- Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions
- Server management and deployment for the relevant environment
- Familiarity with a relevant and globally supported framework—both front-end and back-end, if necessary g., React, Vue, Laravel or Flask
- Ideally, familiarity with CSS preprocessors, bundlers, and associated languages/syntaxes/libraries g., Sass, Less, and webpack
- Thorough understanding of user experience and possibly even product strategy
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficiency with Git
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code
If interested, please email resume to Mahek.Chhatrapati@duke.edu