Sales Associate Intern
Who We Are
Hydrean is a pioneer in the intersection of tactile mindfulness and mindful jewelry. We’re on a
movement to help people reclaim their attention so they can focus on the people and things that
truly matter. The Hydrean was designed and patented by world-renowned artist Michael Kliën
(Professor at Duke University) and have successfully piloted with Duke’s Kenan Institute of Ethics
across a group of students as an overall initiative to promote awareness and skills for purposeful
living. We are a start-up based in the Research Triangle Area in NC and are looking to accelerate our
growth in the next couple of years.
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for a driven Sales Associate to drive our go to market across both Enterprise and
Consumer segments of our business. You will be working in a small and nimble team, and directly
with the founder(s) where your input can truly make a difference. You will need to wear many hats,
work smart, and iterate quickly. You will be expected to consistently deliver and you like to be
challenged by the seemingly impossible.
What You Will Do
● Drive sales results in a manner consistent with Hydrean’s core values;
● Formulate key strategies for Enterprise go to market plans and core customer
● Develop, nurture, manage, and convert Enterprise sales across key customer segments;
● Ideate and execute growth strategies for Consumer (D2C) business
Who You Are
● You have a keen interest in mental wellbeing, meditation/mindfulness, or health-related
technologies and trends;
● You work smart, and can think creatively around obstacles you’ve encountered every
step of the way;
● You possess the entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals
in an innovative and fast-paced environment;
● You are willing to roll up sleeves and get the job done;
● You possess a “can do” attitude.
● Hands-on training and mentorship from leadership;
● Unparalleled opportunity to drive direct results with partnership from rest of the
● We’re result-oriented, so you pick how and when you work;
● Remote-first work culture;
● Commission + bonus structure, with potential for profit share
We encourage interested undergraduate students to get in touch with us – this is the time to be part of a founding team and develop and shape the growth of a new company.
Expressions of interest should be addressed to Runbin Dong @ firstname.lastname@example.org.