Who we are:Ressemble is a sales leadership platform. We created a collaborative space for sales execs to run 1on1s and pipeline reviews. We are a team of repeat 3 founders (2 exits) that set out to build Ressemble because we were dismayed by the use of spreadsheets and endless meetings in sales. We want to build a better way where execs lead in realtime. Our CEO, Rasmus, got his doctorate from Duke Law School in 2014. The role: We’re looking for a growth intern to help execute on our gtm strategy. You will be working directly with our CEO to bring our first product to market. This is an amazing opportunity to learn what it takes to go from 0 to 1 with a new business. You’ll want to be a fast learner, a self-starter, and savvy social media user. This position is remote and will be paid hourly. A strong performance could lead to a salaried full-time role with equity. What you’ll do: –Create content for Ressemble’s LinkedIn page and blog –Follow and interview sales leaders at the fastest growing tech companies in the US to identify topics and content of interest –Design and run email campaigns -Curate and build lead lists -Join onboarding calls with sales leaders About you: –You are an excellent writer –You enjoy technology and have experience with social media –You are organized and detail oriented -You are curious and willing to learn Bonus: –Want to work with marketing/sales in the future –Familiarity with LinkedIn –Experience writing social media content
Ressemble is a sales leadership platform. We created a collaborative space for sales execs to run 1on1s and pipeline reviews.
We are a team of repeat 3 founders (2 exits) that set out to build Ressemble because we were dismayed by the use of spreadsheets and endless meetings in sales. We want to build a better way where execs lead in realtime. Our CEO, Rasmus, got his doctorate from Duke Law School in 2014.
We’re looking for a growth intern to help execute on our gtm strategy. You will be working directly with our CEO to bring our first product to market. This is an amazing opportunity to learn what it takes to go from 0 to 1 with a new business. You’ll want to be a fast learner, a self-starter, and savvy social media user.
This position is remote and will be paid hourly. A strong performance could lead to a salaried full-time role with equity.
What you’ll do
–Create content for Ressemble’s LinkedIn page and blog
–Follow and interview sales leaders at the fastest growing tech companies in the US to identify topics and content of interest
–Design and run email campaigns
-Curate and build lead lists
-Join onboarding calls with sales leaders
–You are an excellent writer
–You enjoy technology and have experience with social media
–You are organized and detail oriented
-You are curious and willing to learn
–Want to work with marketing/sales in the future
–Familiarity with LinkedIn
–Experience writing social media content
Apply here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSczTiNn91yKyCMg1r0PrFvgZOdkuOzHNxPl1PRZkL2_eHuhiQ/viewform
LuckyDiem is seeking a dynamic, energetic self-starter to join our team as a summer marketing Intern to assist the company with social media and digital marketing efforts. LuckyDiem is a digital marketing platform that creates addictive consumer engagement utilizing gamification and intrinsic motivation techniques. This is a unique opportunity to work in a fintech CLO (card-linked offers) marketplace acquiring customers and a mobile app publisher promoted to consumers who want to save money and have fun at the same time.
– Help develop and execute LuckyDiem’s social media strategy across Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn, coordinating with stakeholders across the company and its customers
– Identify and communicate with relevant influencers (nano, micro, etc.) to acquire new users via our referral platform
– Monitor social media trends (eg TikTok) to apply to our strategy for consumer acquisition and research other competitive apps to optimize the reach of our core demographic
– Track social media performance, make recommendations and iterate based on previous performance results to maximize results
– Assist with customer support inquiries
Customer (Advertising Platform):
– Assist with execution of outbound lead generation campaigns
– Help strategize content marketing plans for inbound
– Track conversions and other metrics from outbound campaigns across various internal and external sources / vendors
Skills & Education:
– Candidates should be working towards a college degree or MBA
– Strong analytical skills, with the ability to be articulate, professional and decisive
– Strong social media skills and fluent ih all recent social media technology and news
– Excellent attention to detail and strong project management / organization skills
– Exceptional ability to network with students and digital content creators
– Fun with a good sense of humor and wit
– Prior work with a technology startup is a plus
– Fully remote
– Daily and/or weekly video calls
– Asynchronous work on Google Suite and other collaboration platforms
– Start May 9, 2022
– Minimum 15 hours per week
– We will work with you towards receiving class credits for the internship
– We may arrange opportunities to meet several of our advisory board members for personal discussion & potential mentorship.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com.
Self-Help/CRL offers a 10-week summer internship program that is designed to give students valuable experience in a professional setting while broadening their knowledge of Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFI’s). Participants may also expand their knowledge of The Center for Responsible Lending (CRL) works which ensures a fair, inclusive financial marketplace that creates opportunities for all credit-worthy borrowers, regardless of their income. Along with each specific intern project, the intern will participate in a series of brownbag lunches to learn more about Self-Help and the Community Development industry as a whole. Interns will also be given the opportunity to network with one another and other Self-Helpers through a variety of planned events.
Self-Help seeks a summer associate to assist in the organization’s efforts to communicate our community engagement and lending activities, both internally and externally. This role will require the application of surveying, writing, content creation, and possibly social media management.
– Learning about Self-Help’s lending operations, data infrastructure, and impact teams.
– Learning about industry best practices with respect to communicating about and highlighting community engagement work.
– Researching and analyzing best practices in community engagement, investor engagement, and social impact communications
– Increasing online membership and online engagement for Self-Help’s alumni network
– Collecting internal and external stories and developing community engagement case studies and communications
– Preparing written, visual, and/or oral presentations and project output.
Credentials, Experience and Skills:
– Enrollment in graduate degree program.
– Interest in community development finance, economic justice, and financial products and services aimed at low-wealth families/communities.
– Strong writing and communication capabilities including verbal communication, content creation, and data storytelling.
– Understanding of social equity issues related to the banking industry (e.g. climate justice, racial justice, regenerative finance).
– Experience with socially responsible finance, impact investing, and community engagement.
– Strong communications and presentations skills.
Please apply for this assignment on our Internship Careers Page. Please upload a thoughtful cover letter describing why you are interested in this internship and a resume with your application. Applications must be submitted by Summer 2022 to ensure consideration.
Self-Help Credit Union was chartered in 1983 to build a network of branches that partner with working families and communities often underserved by the financial marketplace. With over $1.6 billion in assets and serving more than 92,500 members in 32 branches – six in Florida, 22 in North Carolina, three in South Carolina, and one in Virginia – Self-Help Credit Union is one of the fastest-growing community development financial institutions in the country. It is part of the Self-Help family of non-profit organizations whose collective mission is to create and protect ownership and economic opportunity for all. For over 41 years, the national Center for Community Self-Help and its affiliates have provided more than $11 billion in financing to help over 198,000 people buy homes, start and grow businesses, and build wealth. For more information, please visit www.self-help.org.
Self-Help is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons, regardless of race, religion, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression (including transgender status), age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, class or family status.
Pendo is looking for an enthusiastic Recruiting intern to join our Summer 2022 program. We’re searching for someone who can combine directness with data, and heart with human resources. A successful candidate will be able to illustrate a passion for ensuring employees’ well-being and demonstrate specific actions taken to create a better work environment for your colleagues. List makers, detail obsessors, and level-headed optimists are encouraged to apply.
This person will work closely with our recruiting team with summer intern events, process improvements, and talent brand collateral. They will build and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders, and act as a liaison for talent brand and recruiting initiatives. Daily tasks may fluctuate based on business needs.
-Assist with projects and day-to-day recruiting needs.
-Coordinate and execute events for the summer intern recruiting class.
-Learn about the recruiting processes and best practices to support the recruiting team.
-Assist with Pendo talent brand deliverables.
-Participate in broader People Team initiatives and execution.
-Partner with internal stakeholders across Pendo to provide a best in class employee experience.
-Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or studying toward a degree in Human Resource Management or related field
-Attention to detail & Organizational skills
-Time management & Prioritization
-Written & Verbal communication
-Proven experience working in an fast-paced office environment
-Ability to act with discretion and confidentiality
-Basic knowledge of Application Tracking Systems (Lever OR Greenhouse is a plus)
-Conceptual understanding and exposure to high-volume recruiting practices and processes
-Experience with Google Suite
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers — a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society’s experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo’s future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
With questions or for more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please apply here: https://boards.greenhouse.io/pendo/jobs/5888670002
RE(SOURCE) is an early-stage startup based in NYC backed by a top institutional VC. It is a differentiated and growing B2B fashion wholesale marketplace. Focused on transforming how fashion wholesale works, RE(SOURCE) helps small to medium-sized fashion brands and social creators source seamlessly from manufacturer suppliers with existing stock ready to order. The company is co-founded by two duke alums! Our young and enthusiastic team is seeking a creative, strategic, out-of-the-box thinker to join our passionate and dynamic team.
This position requires someone who is a digital storyteller with an appetite to take content to the next level. This position involves creating content for web, print, blog, email, and social media platforms including but not limited to: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. The strongest candidates are open to uncertainty (nature of an early-stage startup!),strategic, excel at digital communication, and can drive results with creativity. Besides regular cadence of social media, email and blog content creation, you will directly work with the founders to run hypothesis testing. We will figure things out together! This position involves bringing effective content marketing to life and supporting different initiatives through strong project management. You will work closely with a team of social media manager (the executor of your strategy), graphic designers (we have a dedicated chief designer and a team of freelancers), event creative director, and the founders. We entrust our interns with big responsibilities and expect them to lead projects with proficiency.
Responsibilities: Work with Social Media manager and graphic designers to plan detailed content calendars for each platform: Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook Group, Instagram. You will be in charge of the high level content direction setting and the social media manager can execute. Create a newsletter copy each week, Create content for all marketing assets – including writing copies in sales documents and brochures. You will also create copy for tagline, banners and posters when we exhibit on trade shows (happen regularly!) Draft messaging documents for all demand side Draft and manage website copy Work alongside the founders to design, implement and analyze testings for messaging on demand side Create 4 blog articles per month
Requirements: Exceptional attention to detail – particularly written skills. This is an absolute must! We prefer native speakers, unless your written skills are exceptionally good Strong organizational skills – strong time management and the ability to multitask Energetic, eager and take initiative to tackle new projects and tasks Adaptable to changes and comfortable with uncertainty. Willing to experience a fast-paced, and constantly evolving, environment at a fast-growing start-up. Computer skills (e.g., familiarity with Google docs) and a willingness to learn how to use new tools. We prefer students with majors in English, Communication, Marketing, Creative Writing or have a strong interest in working in Communication/Marketing/PR after graduation. This role will absolutely make you STAND OUT in your job applications! You will work in a fast-paced yet close-knit start-up environment. Please note that we require our interns to provide support throughout the year. We will not be accepting applications from candidates that are only seeking to work during the holiday period. If you would like to work with us throughout the year, we will absolutely be flexible to accommodate your study schedule.
Social Media Marketing Intern
Who We Are
Hydrean is a pioneer in the intersection of tactile mindfulness and mindful jewelry. We’re on a
movement to help people reclaim their attention so they can focus on the people and things that
truly matter. The Hydrean was designed and patented by world-renowned artist Michael Kliën
(Professor at Duke University) and has successfully piloted with Duke’s Kenan Institute of Ethics
across a group of students as an overall initiative to promote awareness and skills for purposeful
living. We are a start-up based in the Research Triangle Area in NC and are looking to accelerate
our growth in the next couple of years.
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for a creative and driven Social Media and Marketing Intern to help drive the
strategy, creation, development, and implementation of marketing campaigns across various online
channels. You will be working in a small and nimble team, and directly with the founder(s) where
your input can truly make a difference. You will need to wear many hats, work smart, and iterate
quickly. You will be expected to consistently deliver and you like to be challenged by the
What You Will Do
● You understand the fundamentals of a social business, and are driven to promote the values we
● You will understand and inform marketing direction through extensive market research and
● You will create original marketing campaign proposals, review with team, and iterate based on
● You will execute on approved campaigns and have ownership over the results you deliver;
● You will continuously monitor your campaigns’ KPIs, strategize on ways to improve cost per
acquisition across various channels;
● You will work collaboratively to lead initiatives that promote organic growth over paid
● You will work with the team to research, propose, partner, negotiate, and maintain key
relationships with inﬂuencers in the market.
Who You Are
● You are working towards a Bachelor’s, MS, or MBA degree in a related ﬁeld;
● You work smart, and can think creatively around obstacles you’ve encountered every step of the
● You possess the entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an
innovative and fast-paced environment;
● You are willing to roll up sleeves and get the job done;
● You possess a “can do” attitude.
● Hands-on training and mentorship from leadership
● Unparalleled opportunity to drive the creation and execution of marketing campaigns from
scratch (under proper guidance and supervision)
● Potential to create a category-deﬁning consumer product
● Remote-ﬁrst work culture
We encourage interested undergraduate students to get in touch with us – this is the time to be part of a founding team and develop and shape the growth of a new company.
Expressions of interest should be addressed to Runbin Dong @ email@example.com.
Content Creator/Video Editor
The FIVE Network (https://thefivenetwork.com) facilitates mentorship relationships between underserved, high school mentees and mentors with amazing careers. We do this through a 4 year program accessed through an app on your phone. The content team is responsible for delivering short, daily content that enables this relationship and promotes career skill development. The content creator/video editor’s job will be to create videos in line with our mission and brand. It is incredibly fun and fulfilling!
What success looks like:
Creation of lots of fun and short videos (career explanation animations, story-telling clips, etc). Videos will be featured in a social-media like app. The focus is on lots of short videos with a bit of humor, using the company’s branding and tone.
* Create videos based on company’s existing branding and tone (video content is provided, so only editing of existing footage is required)
* Use and create templates for consistent experience across videos
* Organize all video assets and files for re-use by others and maintain organization in database
* Respond to feedback and requests for adjustments from team members
* Work collaboratively with existing video and content team
* After Effects, Premier, Adobe Illustrator, Google forms and Google sites
Submit a resume and portfolio/video reel link to Heather Wiggins, Head of Product, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Company Description: Theia is a nonprofit dedicated to inspiring and empowering the next generation of women entrepreneurs and investors in healthcare. We’re building a platform for young female students and professionals to gain a framework for company building and to connect with experienced entrepreneurs and investors in healthcare. Our resources will be available on our website, social media platforms (e.g., Instagram, LinkedIn), and major publishing platforms (e.g., Apple Podcast, Spotify, Medium).
Position: Social Media Graphic Designer
● Join a tight-knit team passionate about healthcare and with a strong desire to mobilize women to tackle healthcare’s biggest issues
● Build your network within the healthcare space with access to female healthcare leaders across all verticals, e.g., biopharma, health tech, policy
● Be a part of an early stage organization where you can drive initiatives and take significant responsibility
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
● Work with social media manager to create graphics for Theia’s curated framework on company-building (Your Path) and for various social media platforms
● Maintain and update website per requirements
● Prepare promotional materials for organization (i.e. sponsorship, mentorship programs)
● Support strategies for increasing engagement with the platform
● Take part in weekly meetings with the broader team and provide input on the future of the nonprofit
Ideal Job Skills & Qualifications:
● Proficiency in Canva or equivalent platform
● Experience with social media marketing
● Passionate about our mission to promote and support female entrepreneurship in the healthcare space
● Creative, experimental, ability to think on your feet
● Team-oriented, willing to commit to position long-term
Note that this is an unpaid opportunity.
Email Shabnam Eghbali (email@example.com) with any questions.