We currently have open positions for deep tech and generalist investment interns in our early stage investment team in our Berlin Headquarter and were interested to learn if any of your members might be interested in applying. Alternatively, we also have various functional positions available within our portfolio companies including roles in Software Engineering, Data Science, Sales, Marketing, Ops, HR and more. This is an opportunity in a fast-paced working environment which will support you in advancing your career and gaining incredible insights into the global start-up ecosystem and VC deal flow.
Venture Capital – Investment Intern
We are looking for people with a strong track record and great ambition to intern in our early stage venture capital team in Berlin. GFC is a $1BN+ globally oriented, stage agnostic fund that empowers gifted entrepreneurs. Managed from 8 offices worldwide we are a fund ‘by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs’ with a history of success backing billion-dollar companies such as Facebook, Revolut, Slack, Eventbrite, Away, Canva, Linkedin and many more.
Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
- Advance your career with lots of responsibility in a fast-paced working environment.
- Gain incredible insights into the global start-up ecosystem and VC deal flow.
- Develop and implement new ideas (processes, knowledge centers, etc).
- Experience significant personal and professional growth.
- Work in a flat hierarchy closely with our partners and investment managers.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Screening & searching for new investment targets
- Performing industry/landscape/technology evaluations
- Conducting market sizing and competitor research
- Building financial models and stress testing unit economics
- Executing due diligences (expert calls, KPC analysis, etc.)
- Participating in founder calls & meetings
- Outstanding academic track record from a leading institution.
- Strong track record of practical experience at Tier1 employers (Consulting, M&A, PE, BigTech) or in the venture ecosystem (responsible position in startup or VC fund).
- Excellent analytical and communication skills and a clear hands-on mentality.
- Knowledge & passion for emerging technologies as well as an innate business model understanding.
- You feature an unparalleled willingness to drive new topics whatever it takes.
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, and apply here: https://ri.recruitee.com/o/venture-capital-investment-intern