We at Steeped love tea and technology. Since we launched in 2020 we have gained thousands of users for our tea brewing companion app(on iOS and Android). As we are starting to expand into more fields in the tea industry we are searching for marketing interns. We are starting to hire from July 2022. Requirements are as follows: You are studying marketing or have had previous experiences in the field, consider yourself creative and especially like tea! 🙂 You can apply on this email: tristan@steeped
– Improve our existing website that has been created at Wix
– Integrate the payment method for online orders on the website
– Build a database platform based on the Kenya map information about soil types and crop types (we have all data hardcore and in googledocs for now)
– Creative and entrepreneurial mindset
# About Us
BIOSORRA exists to support smallholder farmers. We take crop waste and transform it into biochar, a soil improver that can increase crop yield by up to 150% and improve food security in farming communities in Kenya.
It comes with several awards wins, including XPRIZE (Elon Musk foundation), top 10/100.000 teams from Hultprize United Nations, Wharton Africa Business Forum 2021 semifinalist, and Wazo Challenge Kenya finalist.
– Join the biggest competition to tackle climate change (XPRIZE – Elon Musk foundation)
– Be part of an early-stage disruptive sustainable startup
# How to Apply
– Does this role sound like a good fit? Email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
– Include the role’s title in your subject line
– Please share with us where is the source you saw this post
– Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done
Digital marketing position: https://app.joinhandshake.com/emp/jobs/5749318 Summer 2022 Digital Marketing Internship Premiere Creative, a digital agency celebrating its 29th year, seeks ambitious, career-focused interns for our Digital Marketing internship (offered both remotely and in-person). Interns will assist with web marketing efforts for our agency’s diverse roster of clients. Our clients’ industries range from eCommerce, fashion, beauty, home goods, fine dining, education, medical, real estate, to lifestyle (wedding-related) and more! Internship History
Over the last 29 years, the Premiere Creative team fine-tuned our internship program to help college students garner extensive experience beyond the classroom with real-world problems. Each workday is another opportunity to learn and reinforce new skills. At every stage of this experience, Premiere brings your intellectual and creative talents to bear and streamline solutions for challenges our clients face.At Premiere Creative, we can guarantee you will earn the experience necessary to fulfill any internship or entry-level job requirements. By working with our clients, Premiere Creative will also help you improve your portfolio of published blogs, improve your resume, and cover letter. Upon successful completion of our internship, students will receive a letter of recommendation to ensure they enter the marketing industry equipped with the skills to succeed! This isn’t an internship where nobody knows your name. This is a place where relationships are made and career aspirations flourish. Check out some reviews from interns whom we’ve mentored over the years! Many of our former interns landed competitive, reputable jobs in the field of digital marketing as account managers, bloggers, social media managers, and marketing specialists. You can read more about past interns’ experiences by visiting THIS BLOG. “This internship helped prepare me for future positions to be able to write more efficiently, understand SEO and digital marketing, and what companies expect from a digital marketing agency. I really enjoyed my time and would recommend this internship to anyone interested in digital marketing.” ~Allie A. “PC was a wonderful place to intern as a college student. I gained so much knowledge from the team and am so happy I had this experience. I learned the ins and outs of marketing and the importance of content creation through blog posts and landing pages. My writing has significantly improved in just a few months thanks to Premiere Creative.” ~Marie M. “Premiere Creative offers a great hands-on experience for college students looking to complete an internship before or right after graduation. Interns will learn a lot and are always offered the proper guidance they need to succeed.” ~Sarah G.
Gain Professional Knowledge & Experience with Premiere Creative
Our internship program’s main objective is to ensure you’re ready to enter the workforce immediately after graduation. When you leave our office at the end of your internship, you will have far more experience than in one- or two-year’s worth of college courses.During the session, interns will receive weekly lessons, introducing them to broad topics in digital marketing. Topics include Search Engine Optimization, HTML, Content Marketing, Google My Business. Furthermore, interns will participate in (4) interactive remote learning sessions covering a swath of marketing topics like Influencer Marketing, Email Automation Marketing, Amazon Advertising, and more. At the start of the internship, students will select a pre-approved marketing concept. Interns will conduct extensive research on this topic, culminating with a presentation at the end of the internship. Intern Responsibilities
• Analyzing data• Conducting competitive research • Copywriting SEO landing pages • Creating content calendars • Monitor social media growth/engagement • Optimize Social Media accounts • Pitching creative ideas • Strategizing ad campaigns • Writing/Editing blogs Intern Qualifications
• A passion for digital marketing• A working computer with a camera (for daily telecommuting) • Advanced knowledge of social media platforms • An organized, self-starter • Comfortable in a fast-paced environment • Strong writing & editing skills Program Expectation
• The internship is unpaid.• Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, we’re offering this internship remotely and in-person. • Students electing this internship for non-credit: 12 – 16 hours per week required. • The total amount of semester hours varies based on college requirements to receive academic credit. How to Apply
Email: Mr. John Busold at firstname.lastname@example.orgThe subject line should read “Summer 2022 Internship: [Insert Your First/Last Name]” Please send the following documents in one email.
• Cover letter (include classes you are taking that make you an ideal candidate)• A 1-page Resume • Writing sample (from a previous internship or a related undergraduate course)
LuckyDiem is seeking a dynamic, energetic self-starter to join our team as a summer marketing Intern to assist the company with social media and digital marketing efforts. LuckyDiem is a digital marketing platform that creates addictive consumer engagement utilizing gamification and intrinsic motivation techniques. This is a unique opportunity to work in a fintech CLO (card-linked offers) marketplace acquiring customers and a mobile app publisher promoted to consumers who want to save money and have fun at the same time.
– Help develop and execute LuckyDiem’s social media strategy across Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn, coordinating with stakeholders across the company and its customers
– Identify and communicate with relevant influencers (nano, micro, etc.) to acquire new users via our referral platform
– Monitor social media trends (eg TikTok) to apply to our strategy for consumer acquisition and research other competitive apps to optimize the reach of our core demographic
– Track social media performance, make recommendations and iterate based on previous performance results to maximize results
– Assist with customer support inquiries
Customer (Advertising Platform):
– Assist with execution of outbound lead generation campaigns
– Help strategize content marketing plans for inbound
– Track conversions and other metrics from outbound campaigns across various internal and external sources / vendors
Skills & Education:
– Candidates should be working towards a college degree or MBA
– Strong analytical skills, with the ability to be articulate, professional and decisive
– Strong social media skills and fluent ih all recent social media technology and news
– Excellent attention to detail and strong project management / organization skills
– Exceptional ability to network with students and digital content creators
– Fun with a good sense of humor and wit
– Prior work with a technology startup is a plus
– Fully remote
– Daily and/or weekly video calls
– Asynchronous work on Google Suite and other collaboration platforms
– Start May 9, 2022
– Minimum 15 hours per week
– We will work with you towards receiving class credits for the internship
– We may arrange opportunities to meet several of our advisory board members for personal discussion & potential mentorship.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com.
WIRL is currently recruiting on site Event Specialists to conduct on-site demonstrations of our product to local Hospitals in the NC area. This is a unpaid internship position, where our Specialists can work up to 7 – 35 hours a week.
With questions or for more information, please contact Tasha@wellnessirl.com.
LiveGlobally is a local non-profit, who serves our local and global communities affected by traumatic situations. We have a volunteer staff of enthusiastic and passionate people who care for those with needs.
We need an intern who can create a status & financial report from the past few years that depicts the successes we have had with our projects. We will post this on our website to help with fundraising and grants.
The deadline for such is December 2021.
For more information or to apply, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Steradian Technologies is a new start-up, focused on making high-tech medical solutions accessible. Through photonics, we have developed the RUMI.
The RUMI is a portable, rapid single-step diagnostic test for COVID-19 and other respiratory diseases. Using photonics, the RUMI’s novel technology is on the cutting-edge of high-tech medical solutions.
Steradian Technologies is seeking a part-time intern for remote work. Your internship will give you experience in working in a fast-paced, quickly growing start-up. You would be working on real pitch decks for investors with the CEO and Director of Development, market research, and other remote work. Your internship will give you invaluable skills in entrepreneurship and an exciting look into what an emerging start-up looks like.
For more details, email email@example.com.
Application Due Date: Sept. 1 2021
Reporting to: Head of Business Development
Home, apartment, or dorm design can be laborious, and moving furniture and taking measurements can be stressful. There is always the risk of purchasing an item that does not fit in the space, and transferring these responsibilities to an interior designer is expensive. With the increasingly virtual world, more and more purchases are made online. Customers often find it challenging to envision how furniture they see online will look in their homes.
Realize was created to address each of these pain points for consumers and make the design process personalized, social, and easy.
With only a 60 second video of their room, customers can see a 3D model of their space on their phone. From there, they can browse and shop for furniture, dragging items in to see how they would fit and look, with all the measuring done by the tech.
Design is a social experience, so consumers will also be able to connect with friends on the app, design together, or even follow people who inspire them.
Do learn more, you can find the app at Realize Design in the App Store.
Key responsibilities include:
– Creating digital content for our social media (Instagram, TikTok, Reddit) and blog
– Being part of the ideation process for marketing campaigns
– Copywriting and editing
– Using analytics to measure success and engagement, presenting this information, executing strategies that reflect this knowledge [analytics experience not required]
– Identifying projects you want to do that align with company needs
You will be exposed to:
– Brainstorming and ideation with company leaders
– How businesses are launched
– SEO best practices
– Digital Marketing
– Cross-functional teams
– Mentorship from team members who want to help you get the most out of your internship experience
We are looking for:
– Passion for digital marketing
– Interest in the interior design and consumer goods space
– Strong written and oral communication
– Ability to multitask
– A self-starter who is able to manage time and tasks independently
Who you are:
– 0-2 years of experience
– Background or interest in digital marketing, entrepreneurship, business development, communications, or strategy
– This internship will last 3-6 months with potential future opportunities.
– The intern will start mid/late September 2021 and contribute 150-300 hours over the course of the semester, ending December 2021.
– This internship is unpaid but we are more than happy to go through the process to get the internship approved for I&A or other class credit.
– We have a tight-knit team, and once you’re in, you’re a part of the family! We will remain in your network and will do what we can to support you in your career.
How to Apply:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Your Name + Marketing Internship Application”; include resume and cover letter.
Plum is the simplest way for people to buy and own homes together. Plum helps people explore if co-ownership is right for them, and if so, guides them through a simple process to help them generate the proper legal documentation to protect the interests of each member of the group and the relationships between them. Following purchase, Plum provides easy-to-use tools to help co-owners manage their shared home and resolve issues gracefully.
Plum’s founder, Matt Williamson, is a serial entrepreneur with 20 years of executive level experience in entrepreneurship, including being the CEO and co-founder of Windsor Circle, a predictive marketing company that won Google Demo Day, was featured in the Inc500 fastest growing companies, and raised over $15M in venture capital, and grew to 80 employees before a successful acquisition.
These internships are opportunities to work with a leading entrepreneur at the very beginning of the entrepreneurial journey. You will receive exposure to the early stage formative process, including product market research, product development, demand generation and capitalization strategy. As a pre-product, pre-revenue company, these internships are offered as unpaid, but represent a tremendous opportunity learn from a tenured entrepreneur, to build one’s resume and to contribute meaningfully to Plum’s first steps.
Immediate Internship Opportunities Exist for the Following Capacities:
1) *Product Market Research Internship* – In this role, the successful intern will engage in primary market research in the form of interviews with existing and potential co-homeowners, across multiple segments, and in secondary research in the form of identifying industry statistics, channel partners and competitors. The successful candidate will be insanely curious, a tremendous listener, and a capable conversationalist who can keep interviewees engaged. This intern must also be good with research and documentation, and proficient in synthesizing trends and patterns from the data. The Product Market Research Intern will gain insights into how to perform market research, how to use tools like Lean Canvases and journey maps, and how to successfully and succinctly summarize and present findings. This role is 20-40 hours a week and can be in person or remote, starting immediately.
2) *Marketing Specialist Internship* – This exciting role will create the public persona of Plum. Key activities include writing marketing copy, designing website content, and building a demand generation funnel to capture leads and drive them to commitment. There will be opportunities to write advertising copy as well. The successful applicant will gain exposure to website development tools, email marketing platforms, CRM and automated lifecycle marketing. This candidate will submit writing samples during the interview process to demonstrate proficiency. This role is 20-40 hours per week and can be in person or remote, starting immediately.
3) *Financial Modelling / Pro Forma Internship* – Plum will need a financial model to guide decision making about capitalization and investment, forecast decisions about staffing and costs, and to perform sensitivity analysis on key factors of the business. The successful candidate will have experience with financial modeling and accounting, and will play an active role in early stage capitalization strategy. This candidate will present a financial model and demonstrate the ability to present and modify the model based on questions as part of the interview process. This role is 15-30 hours per week and can be in person or remote, starting immediately.
Please apply by sending an email to email@example.com and include the following:
LinkedIn profile (link)
A “cover letter” (you can just write it in the email) expressing why you are interested in this particular opportunity, what you think you can uniquely contribute, and something fun about yourself
Your availability (both in terms of hours per week, and which dates)
E4 Carolinas Internship
About the project:
In order to assess the adequacy of EV charging infrastructure along hurricane evacuation routes, we will be creating a simplified traffic flow model (of a single route) that we can use to assess the performance of EV charging capacity under varying scenarios. Scenarios will vary by type of evacuation (tiered vs. unplanned), starting state-of-charge of EVs, percent of vehicles that are EVs, spatial distribution of vehicles, and charging capacity at each node. Given our research needs, we will likely use some form of agent-based model, although we have discussed the possibility of other model types as well.
About the position:
The position would entail contributing to model design and model parameterization through research, coding, critical feedback, and brainstorming. You would not be expected to be an expert in all of the fields listed below, but having a reasonable grasp on mathematical modeling would likely be important.
- systems modeling (agent based models, flow models, mathematical programming/optimization, stochastic simulation, etc.)
- transportation/traffic parameterization (vehicle flow rates, speed-density relationships, # of lanes, etc.)
- electric vehicle and infrastructure parameterization (EV charger power ratings, vehicle efficiency, battery capacity, etc.)
- we will probably set up the architecture in Excel so that it is easier for non-programmers to follow, but we can run the model any number of ways
How to Apply: Contact Dr. Lukas Brun at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “E4 Carolinas Intern”