Takeoff Health (takeoffhealth.com) is a product research and software development company built to help people on their health and wellness journey. We’re looking for a Marketing Intern to join our team immediately to help with social media, branding, and content creation. This position is currently unpaid and we are looking for 3-5 hours of work per week. Our team is happy to provide networking and letter of recommendation support to interns. Please reach out to email@example.com for more information if interested.
Takeoff Health (takeoffhealth.com) is a product research and software development company built to help people on their health and wellness journey. We’re looking for a Research Intern to join our team immediately to help with product/market research, partnerships, and user experience research. This position is currently unpaid and we are looking for 3-5 hours of work per week. Our team is happy to provide networking and letter of recommendation support to interns. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information if interested.
Venture Connect 2023 – Event and Volunteer Management Intern – Spring Semester
The Council for Entrepreneurial Development (CED) has made a commitment to invest in the next wave of talent-seeking roles at premier, high-growth startups in the Triangle. The CED Alumni group of former interns, contract and full-time employees are deeply rooted across the startup ecosystem and continue to contribute to growing startups in our region. They share their stories on how they got their first job at a CED event, or met their co-founder through mutual connection to the organization. This can be part of your story, too.
Venture Connect is CED’s annual 2-day summit that focuses on connecting and empowering entrepreneurial companies in the region with partners, investors, and other organizations to accelerate business growth. VC features 100+ company pitches from seed and growth stage ventures, growth stories from the region, investor pitches, and in-person networking. With over 1,000 attendees, it’s an exciting, “all hands on deck” event, and we need your help to manage the event logistics and the many volunteers that come with it.
This is a 10-week spring semester internship beginning in January 2023 for 10-20 hours per week. Please note, Venture Connect will be held March 29-30, 2023 and we do expect your help on-site that week. As a CED intern, you will have the opportunity to work directly with our team members and gain valuable insights from their expertise. Candidates should have a demonstrated interest in startups, entrepreneurship, and events. Projects may include:
● Help recruit and manage student volunteers to help on-site at Venture Connect
● Work on updating and adding content to the website as well as the event app
● Keep track of registration and company application databases
● Attend Venture Connect-related meetings with internal staff, vendors, and sponsors
● Create pre-/post-event surveys to capture opportunities to create valuable experiences
● Work closely with Conference & Event Associate, CEO, and marketing consultant on implementing
new Venture Connect brand and marketing strategy
● Learn essential business platforms – Salesforce, FormAssembly, G-suite, Slack, Asana
Compensation and Requirements:
● Please note CED internships are unpaid positions for college credits
● Current enrollment at a college/university with a letter stating you will receive college credit
● Based in the Triangle with reliable transportation to work at the CED office (RTP)
● Availability to work at least 10-20 hours per week
Interested candidates should send their resume and a brief cover letter to Elaina Bade, email@example.com
We are looking for developers who are curious about creating meaningful use cases using blockchain technology.
Decane is conducting interviews for the following positions:
Encryption zero knowledge proof
Knowledgeable about IPFS
Front end design is a plus
Our demo will be finished on December 15th, 2022. Fuqua MBA Candidates and students enrolled in the I&E Graduate Certificate will enroll in and receive class credit for “New Business Ventures” taught by Jamie Jones. Undergraduate I&E certificate participants will earn 150-300 hours with a startup for their requirements. This role qualifies for any I&E undergrad certificate student needing a 150-hour and a 300-hour experience at a startup to earn their certificate. Students not in these programs as well as external non-students can receive flexible compensation packages.
Creyo is a new app aimed at unleashing the world’s creativity. The experiences is a “Headspace for Creativity”, with short exercises that allows users to build a daily creative habit.
Seeking a student who’s passionate about creativity, technology and marketing to help us understand our users. Project definition is flexible, and could include:
– Research to estimate user acquisition costs and benchmark user retention and churn
– Market sizing (TAM/SAM/SOM)
– User and market-discovery interviews
– Growth marketing strategy
MVP on the App Store (iOS) at https://apps.apple.com/us/app/creyo-create/id1588772670. Position is unpaid as Creyo is fundraising but there is potential for compensation once funding is secured. To learn more please send a resume to Josh Seidenfeld (Fuqua/Nicholas ’15) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forepay – FinTech Start Up, looking for software engineers
Forepay is a mobile platform that allows you to manage, calculate, and split expenses between friends. Whether you’re on a trip with friends or going out for dinner in a group, Forepay automatically calculates who owes what to who, shows how you got that total, and allows you to pay each other all within the app. With this background, our focus is deliver the best user experience through intuitive design.
Forepay has been is accepted into the CMU Olympus incubator and we’re in the process of building an MVP, and we’re looking to bring on a third member with expertise in mobile app dev (Flutter, XCode, or related).
– Help build out the MVP and be part of the platform launch by December.
– Handle front end UI development
– Collaborate with back end developers
– Communicate and work closely with founders, Sam & Andreas
– Highly motivated
– Likes to think critically and tackle problems from different perspectives
– Has a strong ability in mobile app development (Flutter, Xcode or related)
– Wants to build something meaningful that people will use.
We are conducting rolling interviews/coffee chats and looking to bring on people as soon as possible.
if you’re interested or know someone that may be interested, reach out our Co-Founder Andreas Thorsén at email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you!
Social Media Marketing Intern:
Allergood, a B2B SaaS company focused on bringing transparency to food allergen information through interactive digital allergen menus, is seeking a Social Media Marketing Intern. The intern would be responsible for creating marketing content for LinkedIn, Instagram, facebook, and twitter. Posts would be scheduled ahead of time so that they’re consistently run. Must be creative, organized, and have a passion for social media. Experience with Canva or other design software is preferred. This can be a paid role or an unpaid role for certification credit.
Video Production/Editing Intern:
Allergood, a B2B SaaS company focused on bringing transparency to food allergen information through interactive digital allergen menus, is seeking a Video Production/Editing Intern. Allergood will produce short training videos to education restaurant staff on food allergens and safe food handling practices. Using the video production studio at the Bryant Center, the hired intern will help film the videos and then edit the videos so they are usable for training restaurant staff. Short quiz questions will follow each video to ensure that staff has understood the concepts shared in the video. Experience with video production and editing of videos is a must. There is urgency to this project, so we are looking to hire someone ASAP! This can be a paid role or an unpaid role for certification credit.
Content Creation Intern:
Allergood, a B2B SaaS company focused on bringing transparency to food allergen information through interactive digital allergen menus, is seeking a Content Creation Intern. Intern will be responsible for writing blog posts and collaborating with the Social Media Intern and the Founder to create social media marketing materials for LinkedIn, Instagram, facebook, and twitter that will be scheduled ahead of time and consistently run. Must be creative, organized and love design and social media. Experience with Canva or other design software is preferred. This can be a paid role or an unpaid role for certification credit.
This position is:
Students string together Instagram, Venmo, and personal connections to launch their business without the right resources. Dime is the marketplace solution for Gen Z and student businesses to thrive. Our vision is to create a community and ecosystem to propel the creator economy. We successfully launched at Duke University and have ambassadors represented at USC, Emory, and UChicago. We currently have about 20 clients on our platform, and we are a rapidly expanding startup!
Accounting and Financial Specialist Role:
Dime is currently hiring a graduate Accounting and Financial Specialist who will be working with us for the Fall 2022 Semester, and who can join us for future semesters conditional on superior performance.
– Analyze Dime’s financial information and keep accurate records of all of the company’s outgoing and incoming payments
– Ensure the company’s financial statements are up-to-date and accurate
– Handle any bookkeeping in an organized and structured manner
– Communicate with clients to ensure payments are received on time
– Present a financial report to the Dime executive board at the end of the semester
– Be a motivated person who would like to work closely with members of the Dime team to make an impact on the Gen Z startup community!
– Be detail-oriented, organized, and an effective communicator
– Have prior experience with Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
– Have at least 1 year of prior finance and accounting experience
– Have strong time-management skills and be able to dedicate up to 5 hours to Dime weekly
Sports Agency Intern
Generation Sports Group
This position is:
Looking for help on various projects relating to the sports agent industry that includes data entry, graphic design, creating recruiting brochures, among other things. This position would require a handful of hours a week and the work could be done when your schedule permits. I envision the position continuing through the end of the calendar year with the potential for it to continue into the new year. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Enterprise SaaS Ai platform for doctors automates this manual processes with an easy and intuitive platform that significantly reduces costs,
optimizes staff’s time, and generates ai-based decision support insights resulting in improved patient care.
What We Look For:
Looking for determined, hungry candidates excited about developing a cutting edge product for doctors.
How to Apply:
You can apply by emailing the the founder, Josh Offit, at email@example.com.
1) Your CV
2) 2-3 lines about what motivates you and why you want to be part of our new venture.