Creyo is a new app aimed at unleashing the world’s creativity. The experiences is a “Headspace for Creativity”, with short exercises that allows users to build a daily creative habit.
Seeking a student who’s passionate about creativity, technology and marketing to help us understand our users. Project definition is flexible, and could include:
– Research to estimate user acquisition costs and benchmark user retention and churn
– Market sizing (TAM/SAM/SOM)
– User and market-discovery interviews
– Growth marketing strategy
MVP on the App Store (iOS) at https://apps.apple.com/us/app/creyo-create/id1588772670. Position is unpaid as Creyo is fundraising but there is potential for compensation once funding is secured. To learn more please send a resume to Josh Seidenfeld (Fuqua/Nicholas ’15) at email@example.com.
# Full Stack Engineer
We are searching for a full stack engineer with experience working in frontend development to help us build a user-centered product, team, and culture. This role is primarily remote with the option of an in-person office in Salt Lake City.
– Passionate lifelong learner dedicated to personal upskilling
– Fluency in frontend libraries, such as ReactJS, Angular, and Ember, to create web applications from the ground up
– Expertise with testing libraries, including Jest, Mocha, and/or Enzyme
– Experience with mainstream web transports such as REST and WebSockets
– Experience with Git and/or other version control systems
– Familiarity with DBMS technology, including MongoDB, MySQL, and AWS products (S3, RDS, DynamoDB)
– Excellent communication skills to effectively interact with UI/UX designers, other engineers, and product management team
– Medical, dental, and vision insurance
– Stock Options
– Generous PTO / sick leave
– Annual company retreat
– Remote Work (with in-person option in Salt Lake City, Utah)
# About Us
ClassRanked is an early-stage startup empowering learners and administrators to succeed in higher education.
We believe in putting intentional, data-driven analytics in the hands of higher-ed institutions to improve the experience of all.
# How to Apply
To apply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Include this role’s title in your subject line (it’ll help us to sort through the emails).
– Include your Resume, CV, whatever you want to call it
Forepay – FinTech Start Up, looking for software engineers
Forepay is a mobile platform that allows you to manage, calculate, and split expenses between friends. Whether you’re on a trip with friends or going out for dinner in a group, Forepay automatically calculates who owes what to who, shows how you got that total, and allows you to pay each other all within the app. With this background, our focus is deliver the best user experience through intuitive design.
Forepay has been is accepted into the CMU Olympus incubator and we’re in the process of building an MVP, and we’re looking to bring on a third member with expertise in mobile app dev (Flutter, XCode, or related).
– Help build out the MVP and be part of the platform launch by December.
– Handle front end UI development
– Collaborate with back end developers
– Communicate and work closely with founders, Sam & Andreas
– Highly motivated
– Likes to think critically and tackle problems from different perspectives
– Has a strong ability in mobile app development (Flutter, Xcode or related)
– Wants to build something meaningful that people will use.
We are conducting rolling interviews/coffee chats and looking to bring on people as soon as possible.
if you’re interested or know someone that may be interested, reach out our Co-Founder Andreas Thorsén at email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you!
Social Media Marketing Intern:
Allergood, a B2B SaaS company focused on bringing transparency to food allergen information through interactive digital allergen menus, is seeking a Social Media Marketing Intern. The intern would be responsible for creating marketing content for LinkedIn, Instagram, facebook, and twitter. Posts would be scheduled ahead of time so that they’re consistently run. Must be creative, organized, and have a passion for social media. Experience with Canva or other design software is preferred. This can be a paid role or an unpaid role for certification credit.
Video Production/Editing Intern:
Allergood, a B2B SaaS company focused on bringing transparency to food allergen information through interactive digital allergen menus, is seeking a Video Production/Editing Intern. Allergood will produce short training videos to education restaurant staff on food allergens and safe food handling practices. Using the video production studio at the Bryant Center, the hired intern will help film the videos and then edit the videos so they are usable for training restaurant staff. Short quiz questions will follow each video to ensure that staff has understood the concepts shared in the video. Experience with video production and editing of videos is a must. There is urgency to this project, so we are looking to hire someone ASAP! This can be a paid role or an unpaid role for certification credit.
Content Creation Intern:
Allergood, a B2B SaaS company focused on bringing transparency to food allergen information through interactive digital allergen menus, is seeking a Content Creation Intern. Intern will be responsible for writing blog posts and collaborating with the Social Media Intern and the Founder to create social media marketing materials for LinkedIn, Instagram, facebook, and twitter that will be scheduled ahead of time and consistently run. Must be creative, organized and love design and social media. Experience with Canva or other design software is preferred. This can be a paid role or an unpaid role for certification credit.
This position is:
Students string together Instagram, Venmo, and personal connections to launch their business without the right resources. Dime is the marketplace solution for Gen Z and student businesses to thrive. Our vision is to create a community and ecosystem to propel the creator economy. We successfully launched at Duke University and have ambassadors represented at USC, Emory, and UChicago. We currently have about 20 clients on our platform, and we are a rapidly expanding startup!
Accounting and Financial Specialist Role:
Dime is currently hiring a graduate Accounting and Financial Specialist who will be working with us for the Fall 2022 Semester, and who can join us for future semesters conditional on superior performance.
– Analyze Dime’s financial information and keep accurate records of all of the company’s outgoing and incoming payments
– Ensure the company’s financial statements are up-to-date and accurate
– Handle any bookkeeping in an organized and structured manner
– Communicate with clients to ensure payments are received on time
– Present a financial report to the Dime executive board at the end of the semester
– Be a motivated person who would like to work closely with members of the Dime team to make an impact on the Gen Z startup community!
– Be detail-oriented, organized, and an effective communicator
– Have prior experience with Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
– Have at least 1 year of prior finance and accounting experience
– Have strong time-management skills and be able to dedicate up to 5 hours to Dime weekly
Check us out:
Role/Position for which you are hiring:
Which of the following best describes you:
Employer seeking an intern
This position is:
Please copy and paste your full job description below. Be sure to include information about deadl…
Please check out our program here:
We would like someone with a healthcare background or interest in health & wellness. Need help with content build, blogs and even marketing to support our chatbot program. As a small start-up, we need help in many areas to run the business.
Hours are flexible and require less than 5 hours/week.
Enterprise SaaS Ai platform for doctors automates this manual processes with an easy and intuitive platform that significantly reduces costs,
optimizes staff’s time, and generates ai-based decision support insights resulting in improved patient care.
What We Look For:
Looking for determined, hungry candidates excited about developing a cutting edge product for doctors.
How to Apply:
You can apply by emailing the the founder, Josh Offit, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) Your CV
2) 2-3 lines about what motivates you and why you want to be part of our new venture.
We at Steeped love tea and technology. Since we launched in 2020 we have gained thousands of users for our tea brewing companion app(on iOS and Android). As we are starting to expand into more fields in the tea industry we are searching for marketing interns. We are starting to hire from July 2022. Requirements are as follows: You are studying marketing or have had previous experiences in the field, consider yourself creative and especially like tea! 🙂 You can apply on this email: tristan@steeped
Eligibility for a clearance is required. Advanced degree in relevant discipline required. Industry experience preferred.
Accepting applications for both full-time and part-time positions. This position is paid.
Positions available now. Please submit resumes to email@example.com.