We are looking for an Account Coordinator to provide day-to-day administrative support to our Sales and Media Team to ensure smooth sales procedures.
- Develop strong understanding of StackMedia products
- Work in partnership with the Sales team to understand client objectives and needs
- Help take a signed IO and turn it into a live, successful campaign
- Continually be in the know on our top buyer campaigns and analyze for opportunities for improvement alongside sales representatives
- Monitor all live campaigns for proper serving, click through action, and conversion events
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Assist advertisers with their reporting needs, and support the Sales Team with reporting requests
- Obtain creative/3rd party tags and assist in delivery and creation
The Ideal Candidate:
- Is excited at the opportunity to help marketers achieve complex goals
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Has some experience in the advertising industry (1-2 years)
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Obsessively checks emails and replies at an alarming rate
- Is organized and structured but is not fazed by an out of the box request
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Has the ability to work independently, consistently producing meaningful results
- Ability to adapt in a fast-changing environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Ability to prioritize tasks with a proactive “can-do” attitude
- Client-focused mindset with a passion for using data and analytics to drive business results
- Familiarity with different online advertising pricing structures (CPC, CPM, CPA, etc.)
Benefits + Perks:
- Salary, Equity, 401(k) & Health Insurance
- Dream Setup: MacBook + 27” thunderbolt display with any bells and whistles you need.
- Vacation: “Unlimited” Paid Vacation
- Allowances: Stack Coupons, Learning allowances, Monthly Books, and Parking+Uber Dollars.
- Free Food/Drinks: Stocked cabinets and fridge at your disposal.
- Rad Location: Our office is literally on the beach in Venice – Surf everyday!
- Amazing Events: Annual Company Cruise to Mexico, Yoga on the Beach, Bi-Annual Hackathons