Allergood, a Duke Fuqua startup founded by MBA student Michelle Addison, is opening up its first intern positions to qualified undergraduates interested in helping fuel the company’s much-anticipated launch this July! Be part of the start-up excitement and gain valuable experience, including the opportunity for movement into paid roles or even full-time jobs post-graduation. As an Allergood intern, you will work with the Allergood startup team, including established marketing experts who will provide strategic leadership and mentorship opportunities.Allergood will be the online source for anyone with food allergies. We will begin with Allergood’s online grocery platform, designed to make grocery shopping safe, fast and easy for food allergy consumers. Allergood won the Audience Choice Award at Fuqua Fast Pitch and has an active waitlist of users excited to use the platform. We are seeking TWO digital marketing interns that will grow Allergood’s brand awareness by creating content on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, TikTok and YouTube. Responsibilities include: • Time commitment: 15 hours per week • Routine deliverables: 2 posts per day on assigned social media platforms • Execute and creatively impact Allergood’s social media presence • Create social media content for platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, TikTok and YouTube • Schedule and regularly publish content • Engage with followers in online communities • Bring creative ideas and solutions – we want to hear them! • Conduct social media audits • Create regular summaries of social media effectiveness • Work closely with the CEO/Founder & startup team Qualifications • Pursuing bachelor’s degree from accredited university • Experience creating and executing social media content for a brand, team, club or organization (even if this brand is YOU) • Proven ability to contribute day-to-day social media content and engage with audiences to grow company, product or message awareness • Ability to evaluate effectiveness of social media content, including making suggestions for improvements to yield best results • Excellent writing skills and ability to think creatively • Strong presentation skills • Passion for new ventures, female-led innovation, online community building and/or food allergy families. Internship Dates: May 1, 2022 – August 15, 2022 (with option to continue on into the school year, at renegotiated terms) If interested, send your resume with links to social media accounts that you have impacted (even if they’re your own) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking to do interviews next week.
Energy Terminal is an energy media startup founded by Duke students seeking to elevate the next generation of leaders in the energy industry and to facilitate student involvement in the energy transition. We are looking for a marketing and strategy intern for the summer. You’ll be able to work on growth strategy, create original content to brand yourself, network with energy experts, and develop valuable internship and startup experience. We’re looking at around 10 hours/week and are flexible with schedules, so you can do this along with another internship. And we can even help you access Energy Initiative funding to get paid! Email Michael and Hope (cofounders) at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested!
Digital marketing position: https://app.joinhandshake.com/emp/jobs/5749318 Summer 2022 Digital Marketing Internship Premiere Creative, a digital agency celebrating its 29th year, seeks ambitious, career-focused interns for our Digital Marketing internship (offered both remotely and in-person). Interns will assist with web marketing efforts for our agency’s diverse roster of clients. Our clients’ industries range from eCommerce, fashion, beauty, home goods, fine dining, education, medical, real estate, to lifestyle (wedding-related) and more! Internship History
Over the last 29 years, the Premiere Creative team fine-tuned our internship program to help college students garner extensive experience beyond the classroom with real-world problems. Each workday is another opportunity to learn and reinforce new skills. At every stage of this experience, Premiere brings your intellectual and creative talents to bear and streamline solutions for challenges our clients face.At Premiere Creative, we can guarantee you will earn the experience necessary to fulfill any internship or entry-level job requirements. By working with our clients, Premiere Creative will also help you improve your portfolio of published blogs, improve your resume, and cover letter. Upon successful completion of our internship, students will receive a letter of recommendation to ensure they enter the marketing industry equipped with the skills to succeed! This isn’t an internship where nobody knows your name. This is a place where relationships are made and career aspirations flourish. Check out some reviews from interns whom we’ve mentored over the years! Many of our former interns landed competitive, reputable jobs in the field of digital marketing as account managers, bloggers, social media managers, and marketing specialists. You can read more about past interns’ experiences by visiting THIS BLOG. “This internship helped prepare me for future positions to be able to write more efficiently, understand SEO and digital marketing, and what companies expect from a digital marketing agency. I really enjoyed my time and would recommend this internship to anyone interested in digital marketing.” ~Allie A. “PC was a wonderful place to intern as a college student. I gained so much knowledge from the team and am so happy I had this experience. I learned the ins and outs of marketing and the importance of content creation through blog posts and landing pages. My writing has significantly improved in just a few months thanks to Premiere Creative.” ~Marie M. “Premiere Creative offers a great hands-on experience for college students looking to complete an internship before or right after graduation. Interns will learn a lot and are always offered the proper guidance they need to succeed.” ~Sarah G.
Gain Professional Knowledge & Experience with Premiere Creative
Our internship program’s main objective is to ensure you’re ready to enter the workforce immediately after graduation. When you leave our office at the end of your internship, you will have far more experience than in one- or two-year’s worth of college courses.During the session, interns will receive weekly lessons, introducing them to broad topics in digital marketing. Topics include Search Engine Optimization, HTML, Content Marketing, Google My Business. Furthermore, interns will participate in (4) interactive remote learning sessions covering a swath of marketing topics like Influencer Marketing, Email Automation Marketing, Amazon Advertising, and more. At the start of the internship, students will select a pre-approved marketing concept. Interns will conduct extensive research on this topic, culminating with a presentation at the end of the internship. Intern Responsibilities
• Analyzing data• Conducting competitive research • Copywriting SEO landing pages • Creating content calendars • Monitor social media growth/engagement • Optimize Social Media accounts • Pitching creative ideas • Strategizing ad campaigns • Writing/Editing blogs Intern Qualifications
• A passion for digital marketing• A working computer with a camera (for daily telecommuting) • Advanced knowledge of social media platforms • An organized, self-starter • Comfortable in a fast-paced environment • Strong writing & editing skills Program Expectation
• The internship is unpaid.• Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, we’re offering this internship remotely and in-person. • Students electing this internship for non-credit: 12 – 16 hours per week required. • The total amount of semester hours varies based on college requirements to receive academic credit. How to Apply
Email: Mr. John Busold at email@example.comThe subject line should read “Summer 2022 Internship: [Insert Your First/Last Name]” Please send the following documents in one email.
• Cover letter (include classes you are taking that make you an ideal candidate)• A 1-page Resume • Writing sample (from a previous internship or a related undergraduate course)
LuckyDiem is seeking a dynamic, energetic self-starter to join our team as a summer marketing Intern to assist the company with social media and digital marketing efforts. LuckyDiem is a digital marketing platform that creates addictive consumer engagement utilizing gamification and intrinsic motivation techniques. This is a unique opportunity to work in a fintech CLO (card-linked offers) marketplace acquiring customers and a mobile app publisher promoted to consumers who want to save money and have fun at the same time.
– Help develop and execute LuckyDiem’s social media strategy across Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn, coordinating with stakeholders across the company and its customers
– Identify and communicate with relevant influencers (nano, micro, etc.) to acquire new users via our referral platform
– Monitor social media trends (eg TikTok) to apply to our strategy for consumer acquisition and research other competitive apps to optimize the reach of our core demographic
– Track social media performance, make recommendations and iterate based on previous performance results to maximize results
– Assist with customer support inquiries
Customer (Advertising Platform):
– Assist with execution of outbound lead generation campaigns
– Help strategize content marketing plans for inbound
– Track conversions and other metrics from outbound campaigns across various internal and external sources / vendors
Skills & Education:
– Candidates should be working towards a college degree or MBA
– Strong analytical skills, with the ability to be articulate, professional and decisive
– Strong social media skills and fluent ih all recent social media technology and news
– Excellent attention to detail and strong project management / organization skills
– Exceptional ability to network with students and digital content creators
– Fun with a good sense of humor and wit
– Prior work with a technology startup is a plus
– Fully remote
– Daily and/or weekly video calls
– Asynchronous work on Google Suite and other collaboration platforms
– Start May 9, 2022
– Minimum 15 hours per week
– We will work with you towards receiving class credits for the internship
– We may arrange opportunities to meet several of our advisory board members for personal discussion & potential mentorship.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Self-Help/CRL offers a 10-week summer internship program that is designed to give students valuable experience in a professional setting while broadening their knowledge of Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFI’s). Participants may also expand their knowledge of The Center for Responsible Lending (CRL) works which ensures a fair, inclusive financial marketplace that creates opportunities for all credit-worthy borrowers, regardless of their income. Along with each specific intern project, the intern will participate in a series of brownbag lunches to learn more about Self-Help and the Community Development industry as a whole. Interns will also be given the opportunity to network with one another and other Self-Helpers through a variety of planned events.
Self-Help seeks a summer associate to assist in the organization’s efforts to communicate our community engagement and lending activities, both internally and externally. This role will require the application of surveying, writing, content creation, and possibly social media management.
– Learning about Self-Help’s lending operations, data infrastructure, and impact teams.
– Learning about industry best practices with respect to communicating about and highlighting community engagement work.
– Researching and analyzing best practices in community engagement, investor engagement, and social impact communications
– Increasing online membership and online engagement for Self-Help’s alumni network
– Collecting internal and external stories and developing community engagement case studies and communications
– Preparing written, visual, and/or oral presentations and project output.
Credentials, Experience and Skills:
– Enrollment in graduate degree program.
– Interest in community development finance, economic justice, and financial products and services aimed at low-wealth families/communities.
– Strong writing and communication capabilities including verbal communication, content creation, and data storytelling.
– Understanding of social equity issues related to the banking industry (e.g. climate justice, racial justice, regenerative finance).
– Experience with socially responsible finance, impact investing, and community engagement.
– Strong communications and presentations skills.
Please apply for this assignment on our Internship Careers Page. Please upload a thoughtful cover letter describing why you are interested in this internship and a resume with your application. Applications must be submitted by Summer 2022 to ensure consideration.
Self-Help Credit Union was chartered in 1983 to build a network of branches that partner with working families and communities often underserved by the financial marketplace. With over $1.6 billion in assets and serving more than 92,500 members in 32 branches – six in Florida, 22 in North Carolina, three in South Carolina, and one in Virginia – Self-Help Credit Union is one of the fastest-growing community development financial institutions in the country. It is part of the Self-Help family of non-profit organizations whose collective mission is to create and protect ownership and economic opportunity for all. For over 41 years, the national Center for Community Self-Help and its affiliates have provided more than $11 billion in financing to help over 198,000 people buy homes, start and grow businesses, and build wealth. For more information, please visit www.self-help.org.
Self-Help is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons, regardless of race, religion, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression (including transgender status), age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, class or family status.
WIRL is currently recruiting on site Event Specialists to conduct on-site demonstrations of our product to local Hospitals in the NC area. This is a unpaid internship position, where our Specialists can work up to 7 – 35 hours a week.
With questions or for more information, please contact Tasha@wellnessirl.com.
Pendo is looking for an enthusiastic Recruiting intern to join our Summer 2022 program. We’re searching for someone who can combine directness with data, and heart with human resources. A successful candidate will be able to illustrate a passion for ensuring employees’ well-being and demonstrate specific actions taken to create a better work environment for your colleagues. List makers, detail obsessors, and level-headed optimists are encouraged to apply.
This person will work closely with our recruiting team with summer intern events, process improvements, and talent brand collateral. They will build and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders, and act as a liaison for talent brand and recruiting initiatives. Daily tasks may fluctuate based on business needs.
-Assist with projects and day-to-day recruiting needs.
-Coordinate and execute events for the summer intern recruiting class.
-Learn about the recruiting processes and best practices to support the recruiting team.
-Assist with Pendo talent brand deliverables.
-Participate in broader People Team initiatives and execution.
-Partner with internal stakeholders across Pendo to provide a best in class employee experience.
-Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or studying toward a degree in Human Resource Management or related field
-Attention to detail & Organizational skills
-Time management & Prioritization
-Written & Verbal communication
-Proven experience working in an fast-paced office environment
-Ability to act with discretion and confidentiality
-Basic knowledge of Application Tracking Systems (Lever OR Greenhouse is a plus)
-Conceptual understanding and exposure to high-volume recruiting practices and processes
-Experience with Google Suite
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers — a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society’s experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo’s future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
With questions or for more information, please contact email@example.com. Please apply here: https://boards.greenhouse.io/pendo/jobs/5888670002
Our go-to-market team at Ramona works collaboratively across sales, marketing, and product to drive adoption of our technology in research and industry.
As a New Business Associate, you’ll be responsible for organizational mapping, prospecting individuals, driving engagement, setting up opportunities for account executives, taking qualification calls, and nurturing early opportunities. You will be the first point of contact for new groups and companies we work with.
You’ll work closely with both Account Executives and Applications Scientists to help drive progress towards our revenue goals. The ideal candidate is customer-centric, resilient, enthusiastic about starting their career in technical sales, and passionate about the power of bringing together biology, imaging, and computation.
What gets you excited:
-Acting as a key member of the Ramona go-to-market team and hunting new business
-Working collaboratively with the Marketing Team and Application Scientists to support Account Executives
-Identifying prospects and building pipelines through outbound campaigns
-Helping new customers understand the value Ramona can bring to their work and processes
-Identifying the most promising verticals to help drive new revenue opportunities
What gets us excited:
-1-3 years experience in pipeline development and/or sales
-Ability to lead high-level conversations with technical stakeholders
-Ability to evangelize Ramona’s value proposition in order to assess buying interest
-Ability to thrive in a high customer touchpoint and a time-sensitive environment.
-Having a relentless mindset and an unwillingness to quit
-Proficiency using Salesforce and/or other CRMs
-Experience working with customers and explaining technical products
-Excitement to work in a high-growth environment and to help build processes and tools as needed
-A desire to learn more about the nuts, bolts, and code that make our technology tick
-Belief in, and enthusiasm for, how imaging and image analysis can unlock and benefit life sciences research; a high degree of intellectual curiosity
This is a paid position. Visit ramonaoptics.com to learn more about what we do.
Ramona is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender, or other applicable protected characteristics.
ProsperUs Detroit is a community economic development organization that infuses low-to-moderate
income communities with services and capital to support income generation, business growth, and
neighborhood revitalization from within. We do this in partnership with community organizations,
residents, local and national stakeholders, and, most importantly, entrepreneurs.
Our core programming includes:
- Entrepreneur Training: We help emerging business owners get started with business planning
classes and one-on-one support. Focused on the entrepreneur, we provide 12 classroom
sessions at a community partner site paired with ten hours of one-on-one support that teaches
the fundamentals of business and address specific needs.
- Business Services: We help entrepreneurs connect to professional service providers and provide
grants to support their investment in projects. Through intentional investments on our part, we
connect business owners with trusted providers who are skilled in legal, marketing, graphic
design, accounting, and several more services.
- Microlending: We provide access to capital through a relationship-based lending process
designed to meet entrepreneur needs. Through trusted relationships, we coach business owners
every step of the way to secure a loan that fits their needs regardless of their previous financial
For the last ten years, ProsperUs has served as a catalyst for small business development in
neighborhoods. We have partnered with community members, neighborhood organizations, and
resource providers to respond to the needs of emerging and experienced entrepreneurs in our
community to serve over 1300 entrepreneurs. We are energized and inspired by neighborhood business
leaders and work to ensure they have the resources needed to succeed.
Project Proposal Description
For the last several months, ProsperUs Detroit has been the lead organization for the Anchor Business
Project. A collaboration with the New Economy Initiative (NEI), this is a pilot project that infuses
selected businesses with capital ($25K grants) and is pairing that with coordinated coaching and
technical assistance (TA) ($6,250 TA budget). The coaching and TA are a partnership between ProsperUs
and community development organizations (CDOs) where we intend to examine the impact on the
experiences of businesses, business owners, and commercial corridors. This project is managed by
ProsperUs on behalf of The Kresge Foundation in partnership with NEI. Our CDO partners include
Grandmont Rosedale Development Corporation, Jefferson East, Inc., Live6 Alliance, Midtown Detroit,
Inc., NW Goldberg Cares, Osborn Neighborhood Alliance, and Southwest Detroit Business Association.
The pilot nature of this project means that ProsperUs is extremely interested in what we can learn from
and build into future opportunities. We are seeking a Duke Community Intern to support with project
evaluation measures including, but not limited to:
- Creating, interpreting, and analyzing survey data and results;
- Performing interviews with business owners, CDO partners, and coaches;
- Interpreting and analyzing interview content;
- Creating storytelling mechanisms for project outcomes; and,
- Supporting the project management of technical assistance project budgets.
ProsperUs and NEI are thrilled for this opportunity for collaboration with partners throughout the city.
We are hopeful that the results of this pilot will bolster other initiatives of this kind in additional
neighborhoods in Detroit as well as other cities nationally. To support this aspiration, this project will:
- Create valuable datasets and associated analysis;
- Value multiple “ways of knowing” by utilizing multiple evaluation methods;
- Develop storytelling collateral (interviews, recordings, video, photography); and
- Contribute to the overall ethos of collaboration and community.
Categorization of Project
Supervisor: Joanna Dueweke-Perez, Director of Operations & Programs
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org // (313) 586-0596
Social Media Marketing Intern
Who We Are
Hydrean is a pioneer in the intersection of tactile mindfulness and mindful jewelry. We’re on a
movement to help people reclaim their attention so they can focus on the people and things that
truly matter. The Hydrean was designed and patented by world-renowned artist Michael Kliën
(Professor at Duke University) and has successfully piloted with Duke’s Kenan Institute of Ethics
across a group of students as an overall initiative to promote awareness and skills for purposeful
living. We are a start-up based in the Research Triangle Area in NC and are looking to accelerate
our growth in the next couple of years.
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for a creative and driven Social Media and Marketing Intern to help drive the
strategy, creation, development, and implementation of marketing campaigns across various online
channels. You will be working in a small and nimble team, and directly with the founder(s) where
your input can truly make a difference. You will need to wear many hats, work smart, and iterate
quickly. You will be expected to consistently deliver and you like to be challenged by the
What You Will Do
● You understand the fundamentals of a social business, and are driven to promote the values we
● You will understand and inform marketing direction through extensive market research and
● You will create original marketing campaign proposals, review with team, and iterate based on
● You will execute on approved campaigns and have ownership over the results you deliver;
● You will continuously monitor your campaigns’ KPIs, strategize on ways to improve cost per
acquisition across various channels;
● You will work collaboratively to lead initiatives that promote organic growth over paid
● You will work with the team to research, propose, partner, negotiate, and maintain key
relationships with inﬂuencers in the market.
Who You Are
● You are working towards a Bachelor’s, MS, or MBA degree in a related ﬁeld;
● You work smart, and can think creatively around obstacles you’ve encountered every step of the
● You possess the entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an
innovative and fast-paced environment;
● You are willing to roll up sleeves and get the job done;
● You possess a “can do” attitude.
● Hands-on training and mentorship from leadership
● Unparalleled opportunity to drive the creation and execution of marketing campaigns from
scratch (under proper guidance and supervision)
● Potential to create a category-deﬁning consumer product
● Remote-ﬁrst work culture
We encourage interested undergraduate students to get in touch with us – this is the time to be part of a founding team and develop and shape the growth of a new company.
Expressions of interest should be addressed to Runbin Dong @ email@example.com.