Digital marketing position: https://app.joinhandshake.com/emp/jobs/5749318 Summer 2022 Digital Marketing Internship Premiere Creative, a digital agency celebrating its 29th year, seeks ambitious, career-focused interns for our Digital Marketing internship (offered both remotely and in-person). Interns will assist with web marketing efforts for our agency’s diverse roster of clients. Our clients’ industries range from eCommerce, fashion, beauty, home goods, fine dining, education, medical, real estate, to lifestyle (wedding-related) and more! Internship History
Over the last 29 years, the Premiere Creative team fine-tuned our internship program to help college students garner extensive experience beyond the classroom with real-world problems. Each workday is another opportunity to learn and reinforce new skills. At every stage of this experience, Premiere brings your intellectual and creative talents to bear and streamline solutions for challenges our clients face.
At Premiere Creative, we can guarantee you will earn the experience necessary to fulfill any internship or entry-level job requirements. By working with our clients, Premiere Creative will also help you improve your portfolio of published blogs, improve your resume, and cover letter. Upon successful completion of our internship, students will receive a letter of recommendation to ensure they enter the marketing industry equipped with the skills to succeed! This isn’t an internship where nobody knows your name. This is a place where relationships are made and career aspirations flourish. Check out some reviews from interns whom we’ve mentored over the years! Many of our former interns landed competitive, reputable jobs in the field of digital marketing as account managers, bloggers, social media managers, and marketing specialists. You can read more about past interns’ experiences by visiting THIS BLOG. “This internship helped prepare me for future positions to be able to write more efficiently, understand SEO and digital marketing, and what companies expect from a digital marketing agency. I really enjoyed my time and would recommend this internship to anyone interested in digital marketing.” ~Allie A. “PC was a wonderful place to intern as a college student. I gained so much knowledge from the team and am so happy I had this experience. I learned the ins and outs of marketing and the importance of content creation through blog posts and landing pages. My writing has significantly improved in just a few months thanks to Premiere Creative.” ~Marie M. “Premiere Creative offers a great hands-on experience for college students looking to complete an internship before or right after graduation. Interns will learn a lot and are always offered the proper guidance they need to succeed.” ~Sarah G.
Gain Professional Knowledge & Experience with Premiere Creative
Our internship program’s main objective is to ensure you’re ready to enter the workforce immediately after graduation. When you leave our office at the end of your internship, you will have far more experience than in one- or two-year’s worth of college courses.
During the session, interns will receive weekly lessons, introducing them to broad topics in digital marketing. Topics include Search Engine Optimization, HTML, Content Marketing, Google My Business. Furthermore, interns will participate in (4) interactive remote learning sessions covering a swath of marketing topics like Influencer Marketing, Email Automation Marketing, Amazon Advertising, and more. At the start of the internship, students will select a pre-approved marketing concept. Interns will conduct extensive research on this topic, culminating with a presentation at the end of the internship. Intern Responsibilities
• Analyzing data
• Conducting competitive research • Copywriting SEO landing pages • Creating content calendars • Monitor social media growth/engagement • Optimize Social Media accounts • Pitching creative ideas • Strategizing ad campaigns • Writing/Editing blogs Intern Qualifications
• A passion for digital marketing
• A working computer with a camera (for daily telecommuting) • Advanced knowledge of social media platforms • An organized, self-starter • Comfortable in a fast-paced environment • Strong writing & editing skills Program Expectation
• The internship is unpaid.
• Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, we’re offering this internship remotely and in-person. • Students electing this internship for non-credit: 12 – 16 hours per week required. • The total amount of semester hours varies based on college requirements to receive academic credit. How to Apply
Email: Mr. John Busold at email@example.com
The subject line should read “Summer 2022 Internship: [Insert Your First/Last Name]” Please send the following documents in one email.
• Cover letter (include classes you are taking that make you an ideal candidate)
• A 1-page Resume • Writing sample (from a previous internship or a related undergraduate course)