Takeoff Health (takeoffhealth.com) is a product research and software development company built to help people on their health and wellness journey. We’re looking for a Marketing Intern to join our team immediately to help with social media, branding, and content creation. This position is currently unpaid and we are looking for 3-5 hours of work per week. Our team is happy to provide networking and letter of recommendation support to interns. Please reach out to email@example.com for more information if interested.
Category: Marketing (Page 1 of 8)
Creyo is a new app aimed at unleashing the world’s creativity. The experiences is a “Headspace for Creativity”, with short exercises that allows users to build a daily creative habit.
Seeking a student who’s passionate about creativity, technology and marketing to help us understand our users. Project definition is flexible, and could include:
– Research to estimate user acquisition costs and benchmark user retention and churn
– Market sizing (TAM/SAM/SOM)
– User and market-discovery interviews
– Growth marketing strategy
MVP on the App Store (iOS) at https://apps.apple.com/us/app/creyo-create/id1588772670. Position is unpaid as Creyo is fundraising but there is potential for compensation once funding is secured. To learn more please send a resume to Josh Seidenfeld (Fuqua/Nicholas ’15) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pause For Women is virtual care program for women throughout the menopausal transition. Pause was developed by Dr. Kara McElligott Park, former Duke Faculty and alumni of the Masters of Management and Clinical Informatics (MMCI) program. Pause is more than just a clinic – patients can attend virtual clinic visits, but content is being developed for online classes and a monitored support community.
Dr. McElligott Park, has 13 years of clinical experience as an academic OB/GYN physician. She has also worked in clinical research, business and medical informatics. She has personally mentored countless medical students and residents during her academic career.
Responsibilities for this position will include:
– Posting events and updates on social media
– Identifying consumer market opportunities, social media communication and networking
– Coordinating online meetings and class activities
– Assist with development of patient education materials
Excellent candidates for the position will be passionate about women’s health care, and entrepreneurship. They will be comfortable working with social media, google workspace, and have excellent interpersonal and writing skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for a student interested in innovation in a health care field. Business or marketing students would also benefit.
This job opportunity is paid and part-time. The start date is December 15, 2022. To apply please send your resume and a cover letter to Kara@mcelligottparkmd.com.
Role/Position for which you are hiring:
Which of the following best describes you:
Employer seeking an intern
This position is:
Please copy and paste your full job description below. Be sure to include information about deadl…
Please check out our program here:
We would like someone with a healthcare background or interest in health & wellness. Need help with content build, blogs and even marketing to support our chatbot program. As a small start-up, we need help in many areas to run the business.
Hours are flexible and require less than 5 hours/week.
This entry-level role will be responsible for supporting the JUSTLY team and has substantial job growth opportunities in a start-up work environment that is extremely fast paced and requires an individual with ambition, organizational skills, and an eagerness to develop their professional skills in digital marketing and communications.
- Social media content planning and community engagement for JUSTLY, its customers, Ideanomics corporate, partners, etc.
- Manage marketing communications and social media content calendar
- Capable of running and assessing analytics and responding with recommendations and optimizations
- Support marketing content creation on an as-needed basis – advertising, social media, website, email campaigns, etc.
- Work closely with Marketing team to support internal and external business stakeholders
- Conduct research on customer markets, competitors, and relevant news items
- Operational support of data entry and management across Justly platforms
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending industry webinars and reviewing publications
- Experience using social media platforms for marketing products and/or services, a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A self-starter is autonomous and demonstrates a curious mind-set, a drive to succeed, and a high level of motivation
- Knowledge of all Business applications, such as, but not limited to: MS word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, as well as understanding CRM’s.
JUSTLY is in financial services as an impact broker dealer for institutional, accredited, and retail investors who are interested in curated, vetted, investment opportunities with strong-growth potential that have passed our screening process to meet our ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) standards. The businesses in our eco-system that are looking to raise money can be minority-owned, women-owned or have a focus on sustainability, just to name a few of the categories we represent. JUSTLY is registered with FINRA and, to maintain financial integrity, our investors and issuers are put through an enhanced due diligence process, including AML/ KYC review.
Email AInalsingh@investjustly.com to apply
Allergood, a Duke Fuqua startup founded by MBA student Michelle Addison, is opening up its first intern positions to qualified undergraduates interested in helping fuel the company’s much-anticipated launch this July! Be part of the start-up excitement and gain valuable experience, including the opportunity for movement into paid roles or even full-time jobs post-graduation. As an Allergood intern, you will work with the Allergood startup team, including established marketing experts who will provide strategic leadership and mentorship opportunities.Allergood will be the online source for anyone with food allergies. We will begin with Allergood’s online grocery platform, designed to make grocery shopping safe, fast and easy for food allergy consumers. Allergood won the Audience Choice Award at Fuqua Fast Pitch and has an active waitlist of users excited to use the platform. We are seeking TWO digital marketing interns that will grow Allergood’s brand awareness by creating content on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, TikTok and YouTube. Responsibilities include: • Time commitment: 15 hours per week • Routine deliverables: 2 posts per day on assigned social media platforms • Execute and creatively impact Allergood’s social media presence • Create social media content for platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, TikTok and YouTube • Schedule and regularly publish content • Engage with followers in online communities • Bring creative ideas and solutions – we want to hear them! • Conduct social media audits • Create regular summaries of social media effectiveness • Work closely with the CEO/Founder & startup team Qualifications • Pursuing bachelor’s degree from accredited university • Experience creating and executing social media content for a brand, team, club or organization (even if this brand is YOU) • Proven ability to contribute day-to-day social media content and engage with audiences to grow company, product or message awareness • Ability to evaluate effectiveness of social media content, including making suggestions for improvements to yield best results • Excellent writing skills and ability to think creatively • Strong presentation skills • Passion for new ventures, female-led innovation, online community building and/or food allergy families. Internship Dates: May 1, 2022 – August 15, 2022 (with option to continue on into the school year, at renegotiated terms) If interested, send your resume with links to social media accounts that you have impacted (even if they’re your own) to email@example.com. We are looking to do interviews next week.
Energy Terminal is an energy media startup founded by Duke students seeking to elevate the next generation of leaders in the energy industry and to facilitate student involvement in the energy transition. We are looking for a marketing and strategy intern for the summer. You’ll be able to work on growth strategy, create original content to brand yourself, network with energy experts, and develop valuable internship and startup experience. We’re looking at around 10 hours/week and are flexible with schedules, so you can do this along with another internship. And we can even help you access Energy Initiative funding to get paid! Email Michael and Hope (cofounders) at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com if you’re interested!
Digital marketing position: https://app.joinhandshake.com/emp/jobs/5749318 Summer 2022 Digital Marketing Internship Premiere Creative, a digital agency celebrating its 29th year, seeks ambitious, career-focused interns for our Digital Marketing internship (offered both remotely and in-person). Interns will assist with web marketing efforts for our agency’s diverse roster of clients. Our clients’ industries range from eCommerce, fashion, beauty, home goods, fine dining, education, medical, real estate, to lifestyle (wedding-related) and more! Internship History
Over the last 29 years, the Premiere Creative team fine-tuned our internship program to help college students garner extensive experience beyond the classroom with real-world problems. Each workday is another opportunity to learn and reinforce new skills. At every stage of this experience, Premiere brings your intellectual and creative talents to bear and streamline solutions for challenges our clients face.At Premiere Creative, we can guarantee you will earn the experience necessary to fulfill any internship or entry-level job requirements. By working with our clients, Premiere Creative will also help you improve your portfolio of published blogs, improve your resume, and cover letter. Upon successful completion of our internship, students will receive a letter of recommendation to ensure they enter the marketing industry equipped with the skills to succeed! This isn’t an internship where nobody knows your name. This is a place where relationships are made and career aspirations flourish. Check out some reviews from interns whom we’ve mentored over the years! Many of our former interns landed competitive, reputable jobs in the field of digital marketing as account managers, bloggers, social media managers, and marketing specialists. You can read more about past interns’ experiences by visiting THIS BLOG. “This internship helped prepare me for future positions to be able to write more efficiently, understand SEO and digital marketing, and what companies expect from a digital marketing agency. I really enjoyed my time and would recommend this internship to anyone interested in digital marketing.” ~Allie A. “PC was a wonderful place to intern as a college student. I gained so much knowledge from the team and am so happy I had this experience. I learned the ins and outs of marketing and the importance of content creation through blog posts and landing pages. My writing has significantly improved in just a few months thanks to Premiere Creative.” ~Marie M. “Premiere Creative offers a great hands-on experience for college students looking to complete an internship before or right after graduation. Interns will learn a lot and are always offered the proper guidance they need to succeed.” ~Sarah G.
Gain Professional Knowledge & Experience with Premiere Creative
Our internship program’s main objective is to ensure you’re ready to enter the workforce immediately after graduation. When you leave our office at the end of your internship, you will have far more experience than in one- or two-year’s worth of college courses.During the session, interns will receive weekly lessons, introducing them to broad topics in digital marketing. Topics include Search Engine Optimization, HTML, Content Marketing, Google My Business. Furthermore, interns will participate in (4) interactive remote learning sessions covering a swath of marketing topics like Influencer Marketing, Email Automation Marketing, Amazon Advertising, and more. At the start of the internship, students will select a pre-approved marketing concept. Interns will conduct extensive research on this topic, culminating with a presentation at the end of the internship. Intern Responsibilities
• Analyzing data• Conducting competitive research • Copywriting SEO landing pages • Creating content calendars • Monitor social media growth/engagement • Optimize Social Media accounts • Pitching creative ideas • Strategizing ad campaigns • Writing/Editing blogs Intern Qualifications
• A passion for digital marketing• A working computer with a camera (for daily telecommuting) • Advanced knowledge of social media platforms • An organized, self-starter • Comfortable in a fast-paced environment • Strong writing & editing skills Program Expectation
• The internship is unpaid.• Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, we’re offering this internship remotely and in-person. • Students electing this internship for non-credit: 12 – 16 hours per week required. • The total amount of semester hours varies based on college requirements to receive academic credit. How to Apply
Email: Mr. John Busold at firstname.lastname@example.orgThe subject line should read “Summer 2022 Internship: [Insert Your First/Last Name]” Please send the following documents in one email.
• Cover letter (include classes you are taking that make you an ideal candidate)• A 1-page Resume • Writing sample (from a previous internship or a related undergraduate course)
LuckyDiem is seeking a dynamic, energetic self-starter to join our team as a summer marketing Intern to assist the company with social media and digital marketing efforts. LuckyDiem is a digital marketing platform that creates addictive consumer engagement utilizing gamification and intrinsic motivation techniques. This is a unique opportunity to work in a fintech CLO (card-linked offers) marketplace acquiring customers and a mobile app publisher promoted to consumers who want to save money and have fun at the same time.
– Help develop and execute LuckyDiem’s social media strategy across Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn, coordinating with stakeholders across the company and its customers
– Identify and communicate with relevant influencers (nano, micro, etc.) to acquire new users via our referral platform
– Monitor social media trends (eg TikTok) to apply to our strategy for consumer acquisition and research other competitive apps to optimize the reach of our core demographic
– Track social media performance, make recommendations and iterate based on previous performance results to maximize results
– Assist with customer support inquiries
Customer (Advertising Platform):
– Assist with execution of outbound lead generation campaigns
– Help strategize content marketing plans for inbound
– Track conversions and other metrics from outbound campaigns across various internal and external sources / vendors
Skills & Education:
– Candidates should be working towards a college degree or MBA
– Strong analytical skills, with the ability to be articulate, professional and decisive
– Strong social media skills and fluent ih all recent social media technology and news
– Excellent attention to detail and strong project management / organization skills
– Exceptional ability to network with students and digital content creators
– Fun with a good sense of humor and wit
– Prior work with a technology startup is a plus
– Fully remote
– Daily and/or weekly video calls
– Asynchronous work on Google Suite and other collaboration platforms
– Start May 9, 2022
– Minimum 15 hours per week
– We will work with you towards receiving class credits for the internship
– We may arrange opportunities to meet several of our advisory board members for personal discussion & potential mentorship.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com.
Self-Help/CRL offers a 10-week summer internship program that is designed to give students valuable experience in a professional setting while broadening their knowledge of Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFI’s). Participants may also expand their knowledge of The Center for Responsible Lending (CRL) works which ensures a fair, inclusive financial marketplace that creates opportunities for all credit-worthy borrowers, regardless of their income. Along with each specific intern project, the intern will participate in a series of brownbag lunches to learn more about Self-Help and the Community Development industry as a whole. Interns will also be given the opportunity to network with one another and other Self-Helpers through a variety of planned events.
Self-Help seeks a summer associate to assist in the organization’s efforts to communicate our community engagement and lending activities, both internally and externally. This role will require the application of surveying, writing, content creation, and possibly social media management.
– Learning about Self-Help’s lending operations, data infrastructure, and impact teams.
– Learning about industry best practices with respect to communicating about and highlighting community engagement work.
– Researching and analyzing best practices in community engagement, investor engagement, and social impact communications
– Increasing online membership and online engagement for Self-Help’s alumni network
– Collecting internal and external stories and developing community engagement case studies and communications
– Preparing written, visual, and/or oral presentations and project output.
Credentials, Experience and Skills:
– Enrollment in graduate degree program.
– Interest in community development finance, economic justice, and financial products and services aimed at low-wealth families/communities.
– Strong writing and communication capabilities including verbal communication, content creation, and data storytelling.
– Understanding of social equity issues related to the banking industry (e.g. climate justice, racial justice, regenerative finance).
– Experience with socially responsible finance, impact investing, and community engagement.
– Strong communications and presentations skills.
Please apply for this assignment on our Internship Careers Page. Please upload a thoughtful cover letter describing why you are interested in this internship and a resume with your application. Applications must be submitted by Summer 2022 to ensure consideration.
Self-Help Credit Union was chartered in 1983 to build a network of branches that partner with working families and communities often underserved by the financial marketplace. With over $1.6 billion in assets and serving more than 92,500 members in 32 branches – six in Florida, 22 in North Carolina, three in South Carolina, and one in Virginia – Self-Help Credit Union is one of the fastest-growing community development financial institutions in the country. It is part of the Self-Help family of non-profit organizations whose collective mission is to create and protect ownership and economic opportunity for all. For over 41 years, the national Center for Community Self-Help and its affiliates have provided more than $11 billion in financing to help over 198,000 people buy homes, start and grow businesses, and build wealth. For more information, please visit www.self-help.org.
Self-Help is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons, regardless of race, religion, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression (including transgender status), age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, class or family status.