About this Job
Seeking a highly entrepreneurial current undergraduate student for Summer 2020 Internship in our Berkeley, CA location. This is a paid position, with a minimum 8-week commitment during Summer 2020. Additional opportunity to work remotely in semester immediately before or after the internship. Work may include financial analysis, marketing, business development, product management, analytical exercises and other business projects.
FoamOrder.com is a leading eCommerce destination for consumers looking for foam cushions, covered cushions, 100% organic latex mattresses, and other foam products. While the company has been in existence for roughly 20 years, the current owner purchased the company from the founder 2 years ago, and is pursuing a new growth path. We currently have <20 employees, and serve customers around the world via our website, and do all of our own manufacturing in Richmond, CA.
Sample projects might be:
- Conduct business segment financial analysis to determine profitability by channel
- Analyze our past purchase data to determine which types of customers are buying which products
- Helping us develop our social media presence to drive more customer engagement and sales
- Completing purchase requisitions or RFPs from potential customers to help drive product sales
- Helping to design, place and analyze customer surveys
- Work on launch of new marketplace/lead-generation website to drive new revenue model
- Help with competitive positioning of our 100% organic latex mattresses in the consumer market.
You will be working for the President/Owner of the company, who will provide mentorship and help you learn while you help to grow our business.
Berkeley (Richmond), California, United States
This is a paid summer internship with a weekly salary. Additional opportunity to work during semester before or after the internship.