Would you like to work at an early stage startup in a rapidly-changing market? How about one early enough that you’re a central part of the team, and what you do matters, and matters immediately?
CureMint is looking for a part time Data Entry Specialist with potential to grow into a full time role. In this position, you will work directly with our Customer Success Team, Product Development team, and CEO to support positive customer outcomes. This is a part time, entry level position for someone looking to gain experience in a start-up environment.
Experience & Responsibilities
Experience is not a prerequisite as we’re excited to teach an eager, motivated new arrival. However, exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, next level attention to detail and an appreciation for structure and process are some of the traits we are looking for in an individual. Here are some of the responsibilities you can expect to shoulder:
- Perform efficient and accurate data entry to support the Customer Success team
- Re-format vendor provided catalogs into a database compatible format
- Gather missing information through online research to prepare for data upload
- Maintain the integrity of a growing product catalog by verifying the accuracy of product SKUs, prices, and other details.
- Data entry of customer orders in a timely manner
Skills & Qualifications
- Exceptional time-management skills and ability to maintain both an individual and organizational calendar to monitor and ensure project schedule adherence
- Familiarity with G suite apps, especially Google Sheets or Excel
- Comfort with using other online tools for content and process management
- Excellent focus intently on one project with a willingness to ask questions for clarity
- Positive attitude
Compensation & Schedule
Hourly rate is dependant on experience.
Schedule is flexible within daytime business hours.
CureMint is a two year old Software as a Service startup company that has recently relocated from Los Angeles, CA to the Triangle area. With angel investment secured from industry leaders, including a leading health care tech accelerator in Nashville, TN, CureMint is disrupting eProcurement, initially within the dental supply chain industry, with a very low-touch, easy-to-use platform.
We are looking for ambitious, conscientious, and hard-working people to come join our team. The application can be found here.